• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Why do i have such low available population but so many total population

DeletedUser

Hey so yeah i just started the game yesterday and basically i am in the bronze age i have built a hell lot of slit houses or whatever they are called and i have a total population of 156 or something it is 150 idk something like that and yesterday when i started and this morning i had a lot of available population but now i only have 5 available population why is that i have a lot of total population and a lot of houses so why do i only have 5 available population today cause i need available population to build more stuff please help any help will be appreciated.

DeletedUser17245

building alot military buildings and goods buildings take away population from you
check how many population needs military building you have in your city, same goes for goods buildings, check which house gives you most population so build em, example chalets insteed stil houses

DeletedUser6461

Hi Emadeshan,

Your Production, Goods and Military buildings need people inside to give you the required output. In other words they will be reduced from your total population.
If you use the long-duration houses (e.g: Chalets will give you 32 population) normally you will have more population.
One of the interesting aspect of this game is the requirement of keeping a balance between the population, happiness, your coin and supply out put and your military superiority.

Also, here is a Beginner's Guide to FoE.

Last edited by a moderator: