• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Why did they make it take hours for things to complete.

It is the only way to make the addicted or aggressive players in the game do something useful in real life for family or personal matters.

If all the things are happening in short period of time, then entire body (eyes, mind, neck etc) will not be taking rest because of the interest and curiousity in the game. People will play the 24/7 also, which is strongly affecting their health.

Not sure it was the intention for the delay, but it matters most.

IMO, Priority order is,
Health-Family-Money-Entertainment(Game).

Having delay is most acceptable. If you are not happy with it, then somewhere you are missing to take care something.
Inno don't care about our health :lol: They want to make us addicted and play 24/7.
The long waiting times in the game are not meant to make us take a break and keep us healthy. They are meant to make us impatient and tempt us to spend money on the game to speed things up.

Last edited:

B A M

Private
Clash of clans is far worse. I reached that point where you needed to grind a year to upgrade your walls. In this game you can be SaaB in a year with Arc 80 etc.
I'm a legend rank fighter in CoC, now in townhall 14 (highest level), own 2 clans, a solo clan level 10, with 15 accounts, do solo war everyday. If you spend 16 hours a day of looting like me, you will upgrade everything less than a year, without paying 8-) I go further, to the point that in the near future, townhall 15, 16, 17..etc... even I do looting 16 hours a day, I can not upgrade everything before the next townhall come out (normaly 18 months). Then we have to pay to keep up the max level townhall, or will be draw back when new townhalls comes out. I quit CoC because the game now is too much unbalance, and will be more worst unbalance in the future, with all new troops/spells. You never have enough time to learn how to use new troops, and looting good amount of resoures to upgrade. I only use one same troops for the last 3 years, it help me max out fast.

I switch to FoE because I love the slow pace of it, same as CoC, but more balance, less depend on luck like a gamble in CoC. In FoE I can do what I plan to do. But in CoC, NO, it depend on your luck to fight. One super small wrong touch, you and your team will lose.

In my opinion, FoE is for older age players. CoC is for younger, and more aggressive players who love to destroy other village 100%, with much more andrenaline every single fight :lol:

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
I'm a legend rank fighter in CoC, now in townhall 14 (highest level), own 2 clans, a solo clan level 10, with 15 accounts, do solo war everyday. If you spend 16 hours a day of looting like me, you will upgrade everything less than a year, without paying 8-) I go further, to the point that in the near future, townhall 15, 16, 17..etc... even I do looting 16 hours a day, I can not upgrade everything before the next townhall come out (normaly 18 months). Then we have to pay to keep up the max level townhall, or will be draw back when new townhalls comes out. I quit CoC because the game now is too much unbalance, and will be more worst unbalance in the future, with all new troops/spells. You never have enough time to learn how to use new troops, and looting good amount of resoures to upgrade. I only use one same troops for the last 3 years, it help me max out fast.

I switch to FoE because I love the slow pace of it, same as CoC, but more balance, less depend on luck like a gamble in CoC. In FoE I can do what I plan to do. But in CoC, NO, it depend on your luck to fight. One super small wrong touch, you and your team will lose.

In my opinion, FoE is for older age players. CoC is for younger, and more aggressive players who love to destroy other village 100%, with much more andrenaline every single fight :lol:
Pretty much agree with this post. Back in the time I used to primarily play two MMO games, FoE and Imperia Online. FoE was and still is quite relaxing game to grind, while Imperia was literally "you stay 24/7 online, you win" game and after some time I just gave up, as it turned into many unrest nights just for the sake of taking medal from the world.
Trust me, long grinding and generally slow pace of the game make this game much more payable and interesting for both more and less active players.

Trust me, long grinding and generally slow pace of the game make this game much more payable and interesting for both more and less active players.
It has changed with FOE the recent years. We get more and more features that require you to be present 24/7. More events, for instance, with silly 1 and 4 hour production quests.

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
It has changed with FOE the recent years. We get more and more features that require you to be present 24/7. More events, for instance, with silly 1 and 4 hour production quests.
You don't need to complete those quests right in the minute, so for example you don't need to arrive at the game just after your 1h production is finished ;)

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
This is a fun game till you have to wait for hours for the army to heal or train. Its very annoying to say the least. The times need to be cut to less than 5mins to do stuff.
this is a game that takes years its a long time game not a quick bang type of game, we all wanted things to be quicker in the early days we had to wait full times for the troops to heal, we couldnt even beat the hoods in one go as troops health played its part, until the traz came along but it would take ages to get it up levels as there was no where near the amount of fps in the game,there is today, so the game is much quicker these days, you have guild boosts that cut down times, but even so its still a slow progress game

DeletedUser

And this is what is leading this game into decline, impatience.

This game always has been a long term game, but because players want it all now the game has become a shadow of what it was.