Why Arvahall?

Discussion in 'Arvahall' started by LiquidSoup, Jun 27, 2014.

1. jampots

jampots Major-General

Hi Heathwaite
    There are no major differences between the different worlds, and , as you will have noticed if you have read previous posts in this thread, some people have cities on several (or all) or the available worlds.
    Each world starts with a different letter of the alphabet, currently A (Arvahall) to K (Korch). J (Jaims) and Korch were only started recently, so players there are less likely to be as far along in the research technology tree as some of the players on, say, A or B who might have been playing the game for over 2 years. That said, new players are joining each world all the time so you will find players with Stone Age or Bronze Age cities on all of the world, and new players are placed in neighbourhoods with other new players so they are not generally competing with advanced cities of long running players.

2. Pzkpfwv1d

Pzkpfwv1d Monarch

Getting back to the original question, Arvahall is the third city I started and was the next option up after selecting Dinegu as my second city, this was some 80-90 days after starting my first city and 5-6 months before I started my next set of cities, I now run 10 cities all together ranging in age from PME to EMA

3. LiquidSoup

LiquidSoup Corporal

Wow good job, I don't think I could handle running that many cities.

4. Keizaal Dovah Kriid

Keizaal Dovah Kriid Warrant Officer

I knew FoE in a banner in my torrent client and I was redirected to the version of my country. But I hate play with people of my country so, nosy, I modified the URL to the common "en" that should be the english version. I don't know why I ended in the BETA Server.

I played for a while, got the mechanics and only later I noticed I was in a BETA server. I tried to request a move form one place to another but no deal, so I started over and Arvahall was the name of the land I would be dropped. I didn't even knew there were other worlds.

I started as player thirteen thousand... and I don't remember the rest. Now, something like two years later, I'm not even under the 100s yet, but it's hard to compete with players who spent thousands of diamonds and died in the Progressive Era.

Today I kind of regret to not keep playing on BETA Server. Get Expansions would be easier with all those free diamonds...

5. HRC

HRC General

EN1 or Averal was the first sever around which was advertised and thus i started on this. I only played Beta about a year later. but now play across en1,2,3,4,5,7,8,10 and beta

6. dave2725

dave2725 Private

it was first

7. Augustavian

Augustavian Monarch

You ask, why Arvahall?

I answer, why not Arvahall? :)

But simply, because I wanted all my ducks in a row, that is to say, skip no worlds in the line to my main world, which is J.

8. Ilela

Ilela Lieutenant-General

Name sounds like some elven town.

9. HRC

HRC General

Yes, over 5 years now :( think i joined in 1st week of EN1 opening. wanted something easier on time than 12 hours a day on TW14.

played on about 10 worlds and 3 reached FE before i pretty much gave them all up to just play in EN1

10. Galladhorn

Galladhorn Master Corporal

I can´t remember really - Just that I wanted a server with English as main language – since often I do get German orientated servers or similar for other things, since I live in Germany.