• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Why Arvahall?

DeletedUser

Hey everyone that's playing on this server :)
I am curious as to why you picked this one? Perhaps there is no reason but perhaps there is ;)

DeletedUser

No specific reason. A year and 10 months ago (exactly to this day), I saw a commercial on tv for FOE. Went to google and typed in forge of empires. Sent me to .en even though i'm US, and I signed up and clicked play. It automatically put me in Arvahall. Pretty happy it did though, love it here.

DeletedUser

Foe has TV commercials? :o I have never seen one before... but Yea that's pretty cool, I bet most people just get automatically put in a server. It was East Nagard for me. I wonder if people in Canada should be put into the US version of the game...

DeletedUser

Yeah, when you first sign up, you automatically get put into a world. You can then start in other world(s) of your choosing.

There is a .us server. Lots of canadians on it. But honestly, I come across many fellow american's as well as canadians on this server.

And yes, they have a couple commercials :-) Still catch them from time to time here in the states.

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure this is the main website because the server time is based of Germany.

DeletedUser

There is a recommended world for new players, so most people will automatically be put there. It is not always the same world, but changes based on player numbers, and so that it rotates between the 8 worlds.

Amy Steele

General
I don't play Arvahall myself, but anyone still here from the closed beta/early open beta days when Arvahall was the only world?

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
I started there.... got to the end of Colonial Age.... got bored (that was the last age available) and started again on Fel D.

In those days bonus provinces only gave bonus to the first 500 of the goods produced hehee

DeletedUser

Why didn't you just keep playing on Arvahall after you started again?

DeletedUser

No, I meant why didn't he keep playing on the same world and keep going where he left off...

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Well I did, I'm a few FP from reaching PME there, but I made Fel D my main world and just keep Arvahall ticking over and advancing slowly.

Or I could have nuked my city and started again I suppose hehehe

DeletedUser

Well sometimes it can be fun starting over but I think it's better to just keep your progress so that there is no regret :D

DeletedUser14782

yes, i think the only reason i ever starte over (as i created a city on fel the other day), is to further entertain me in this game, which i play most of my online life.

DeletedUser

If you wanna start over just go to a different world and keep your already built up one :)