• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Why are announcements made so late?

• Thread starter Deleted member 127677
  • Start date

Deleted member 127677

Why is there no announcement about the event starting on Monday? Once again, the icon has loaded in game, the announcement has been available at least in one other language already for days, but nothing in English so far. It’s becoming a habit.

Deleted member 127677

Thanks, very kind but that was posted while I was writing my question, and the icon had already been up for a while in game. I even deleted my post in another thread about this.

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
It doesn't start till Monday so it really doesn't matter if the Icon pops up ingame, it even counts down to the start so you even know when it's starting (Or when something it starting even if you dont know what) If the announcement lands before the countdown ends it shouldn't really matter.

I get complaining about something that's already started or just pops up in game like yesterday, that was a bit of a surprise and not the best communication but for something starting in 3 days I don't think there's that much wrong with that.

Deleted member 127677

I get complaining about something that's already started or just pops up in game like yesterday, that was a bit of a surprise and not the best communication but for something starting in 3 days I don't think there's that much wrong with that.
The problem is a general one which is why I removed it from the feedback thread regarding the event. Remember the last event? They nerfed the mechanics and rewards after a day and remembered to tell people only four days later — when asked! Not out of any proactivity concerns. Same thing with the concerns people were having the other day, new interface, no announcement in any place anyone had access to it. So while I also appreciate that I was told this thread was not a thread for discussion when it was moved from the discussion section, it is clearly also not being treated as a question that anyone is going to seemingly respond to, after having moved it to the QA part.

Knight of ICE

So while I also appreciate that I was told this thread was not a thread for discussion when it was moved from the discussion section, it is clearly also not being treated as a question that anyone is going to seemingly respond to, after having moved it to the QA part.

The question was answered. The anouncement was made shortly after the icon had loaded in game. Both told you that the event would start on Monday. With still several days left for the event to start it is not really relevant which one is first. Why the announcement was available on another language server already for days I can not tell you. You should ask them.

Deleted member 127677

The question was answered. The anouncement was made shortly after the icon had loaded in game. Both told you that the event would start on Monday. With still several days left for the event to start it is not really relevant which one is first. Why the announcement was available on another language server already for days I can not tell you. You should ask them.
No it wasn’t. The question was why. You stated that there was now one. This is correct, but again, late. The general question posed, though, is why it’s taking so long to make any announcements at all, as I just clarified earlier today. It seems communication comes up as an afterthought, as with the summer event 4 days after the fact announcement.

Knight of ICE

No it wasn’t. The question was why. You stated that there was now one. This is correct, but again, late.

It wasn't late. It was several days before the Event. It was also moments after the ingame announcement and before you could even ask about it.

The general question posed, though, is why it’s taking so long to make any announcements at all, as I just clarified earlier today. It seems communication comes up as an afterthought, as with the summer event 4 days after the fact announcement.

I am sorry you feel that way. We will let Inno know about your concerns.