• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Whoever said praying to Ares doesn't pay?

DeletedUser

• World: Brisgard
  • Browser and Version: Google Chrome 18.0.1025.168 m
  • Overview of the bug: I prayed to Ares and he answered me. I attacked somebody and alas, the poor defenders had already lost the battle before it even began.
  • Screenshots: *click on screenshot to view full image (there are more of them to the right...)
  • How often this occurs: this is my first, but I've had issues with my defenders getting damaged while waiting inside their barracks...
  • Urgency: If you don't mind getting plundered, not quite so, (in our group, leaving no defenders would mean eating lightning bolts in the morning... lots of them...)
  • Preventative Actions Attack and attack and don't tell the other fella what's going on...
  • Summary: Damaged defenders right at the start of the battle...
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes, keywords: defenders, damaged, start, battle, units.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?:why bother? there's no point as I couldn't reproduce the scenario anytime soon... unless I attack somebody again...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If hurt units are positioned to defend then they will be hurt. The same as with attack if you attack with units that have 1/2 health - they do not get health restored when you start a fight. Its normal

DeletedUser

right, put damaged units in defense, might as well put cows in front lines :D

DeletedUser

I agree Randgis, but I have seen a number of players do this so that they could have a full attack force for a second attack... this appears not to be a bug as much as a player who chose to defend that way...