• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Who?

• Thread starter DeletedUser112046
  • Start date

DeletedUser112046

every so often one of the little inhabitants of my city, marchs out across the fields, stops by a tree for a few seconds, and then promptly marchs back to the city. Who is he???

DeletedUser110531

He is the tree guardian probably, he is there to protect it from evil.

DeletedUser112046

...somtimes he takes a little woman with him, but then i lose sight of them behind a bush!

I keep checking, to see if my population has increased...

dimondus

Captain
every so often one of the little inhabitants of my city, marchs out across the fields, stops by a tree for a few seconds, and then promptly marchs back to the city. Who is he???
would love to see a screenshot so that I can watch that dude in my city too :D

dimondus

Captain
...somtimes he takes a little woman with him, but then i lose sight of them behind a bush!

I keep checking, to see if my population has increased...
you are watching wrong stats - its all about happiness :D
some part of your city was polished hard :D
And yeah, you probably should delete road to that tree so he won't go there anymore because decorations don't need road connection.

DeletedUser653

And yeah, you probably should delete road to that tree so he won't go there anymore because decorations don't need road connection.

OP said marched across fields - who built that new road?