• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

who????

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

How can there be players with more than 600 thousand points?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Being that this server has just debut????

DeletedUser

Maybe they should slow down on spending them, we are trying to get more players, not frighten the new ones off. (I've bought 'em, but I use them lightly - mainly for Paved Roads)

DeletedUser

Yeah if you have enough free time you can have a lot of points.
Atm I have 900 000 and I didn't use any diamonds(except those 75 from quests and used to buy some materials.)

DeletedUser

How can there be players with more than 600 thousand points?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Being that this server has just debut????

motivation, free time, caffeine :D

Status
Not open for further replies.