• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Who will win the euro2012 ?

DeletedUser1132

the title says it all, so what do you think? who will win this year AND why???

I believe GERMANY will win, they have a strong team, many young and talented players and play the best football at the moment. I can´t wait for the start of the EURO2012 and will watch every game of course :)

so my point goes to GERMANY

DeletedUser

haha I was almost tempted to reply to your post and probably get that other thread off topic, nice you made this one here... only thing that makes me doubt Germany's chances though is its tendency to play like a machine and linger too long at the backfield kinda frustrating when you're rooting for the other team :D... so my money's still on Spain or Netherlands :p

ps about your post at a while back, I agree, I totally don't get those people who find football to be boring :-S

DeletedUser1132

netherlands is on my list as well and it will be interesting to see them against germany in the group phase. I doubt that spain wil make any kind of impression, the team is too old and they seem a bit arrogant. kind of like the old days when they never won anything

I hope england will surprise everyone and have a good run, I just love the english football

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

La Roja all the way :p

ps, first, it's deutsche, now its english, make up yer mind already :p (I prefer the german football over the english, gotta love their technicality in carrying out their set pieces and stuff, still spain's better, old, yes, arrogant? maybe or maybe just confident, they've been playing with each other for a long time and they know each other very well that they can carry the ball over to the box and make those crosses blindfolded)

DeletedUser

going with spain and the old timers. they no how to get er done when it has to be done. can't beat experience ;)

DeletedUser

going with spain and the old timers. they no how to get er done when it has to be done. can't beat experience ;)

*hugs Beaver* mm fluffy and warm, good for the cold weather, yes, yes you're absolutely right Beaver!! :D we're kindred hooligans :p

DeletedUser

Spain to win, but Poland's Robert Lewandowski to take top goalscorer.

DeletedUser

Well I am big fun of France and I would really like to see them to go all the way to the end nut I don't think that the a lot of chances for it.
And my second choice would be Netherlands.

DeletedUser

i am thinking russia or the ukraine as potential sleepers/spoilers.

DeletedUser65

of course id love to see Ireland win but realistically its hard to see anything but a spain v germany final

edit:Inno being a german company will they give us anything nice if germany win?? to help us celebrate with them :p

DeletedUser

of course id love to see Ireland win but realistically its hard to see anything but a spain v germany final

edit:Inno being a german company will they give us anything nice if germany win?? to help us celebrate with them :p

medieval(or age specific) football pitch inno style (cultural building) :D or just 10000000 diamonds will do (go germany go!!)

DeletedUser1294

France or Poland I sense for some reason.
I hope England will get out on round 1 for all the lies spread about the euros.

DeletedUser

I'd have to say Spain or Germany. The English Countries don't have much of a chance in all honesty.

DeletedUser914

netherlands team is not going to win. They had a bad period and the defense is weak at the moment. The beat against Bulgaria on own field was a drama. Goalkeeper was very unsure and 2 top players Sneijder and Robben are not playing well at the moment.

DeletedUser

I know this sounds bad... but according to an article I just read in the news, the big winners from Euro 2012 will be the Ukraine Prostitution Industry, the article claims it is now the countries biggest "export" and many girls are set to double their prices, especially high class girls who can make anywhere upto 2,500 Euro an hour...

PS: Yes for some strange reason this is one of the 2nd page articles in the paper...must be a slow news day!

PPS: GO GERMANY!!!

DeletedUser

I'd have to say Spain or Germany. The English Countries don't have much of a chance in all honesty.

lol English countries? so far as i am aware there is only 1 England,but you are right as usual we stand no chance of winning our own game :p

DeletedUser

I know this sounds bad... but according to an article I just read in the news, the big winners from Euro 2012 will be the Ukraine Prostitution Industry, the article claims it is now the countries biggest "export" and many girls are set to double their prices, especially high class girls who can make anywhere upto 2,500 Euro an hour...

PS: Yes for some strange reason this is one of the 2nd page articles in the paper...must be a slow news day!

PPS: GO GERMANY!!!

lol (sorry to spam, what else can I say? :p)

DeletedUser2139

Ελα ρε Ελλαδάρα

Go Greece lets make the miracle of 2004 again