• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Who says i have to try to make my self richer? :D

• Thread starter DeletedUser6939
  • Start date

DeletedUser6939

This is just for game staff that is always accusing players of trying to make themselves richer, well, i want you to look at this:

lunapic_134959919964674_1.jpg ( THIS IS PURELY JOKING IMAGE ) !

DeletedUser

Yeah, this happens to me too. This happens because you come in game every few hours, and your houses produce every 30-60 mnutes. So every few hours you “lose coins“ but still, game is great. :D

Btw, good amount supplies. ;)

DeletedUser7036

wow, you have a lot of supplies mines are always running low but i have a good coin base

DeletedUser6939

Actually, my situation was just the same, my supplies were low, like 60. Quest saved me, i paid about 6500 or 6600 gold and received 6000 supplies, then 2000, and my normal production came in, then i conquered some high supplies rate provinces and i reached 11 062 supplies, but i had about 12 000 gold.

DeletedUser

Your supplies were probably low because you have 3 hunters instead of more advanced buildings.