• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Which september cottage to get?

• Thread starter DeletedUser118208
  • Start date

DeletedUser118208

Between the three september cottages which ones do people think is more beneficial long term? I heard a lot of players say that to get the appleton cottage, as it gives attack bonus as well as FP.
I was thinking of going for the flowerly cottage for those 2 additional FP's, is that the wrong way to think about it? I already have 1 flowerly cottage, should I be going for an appleton cottage next?

I am in HMA still and am aiming towards being a fighter, but it seems like having a huge amount of FP's is the best way of going about things as FP is the real currency in the game. so I wanted to have as many flowerly cottages as possible.

Any suggestions? Also once I have a type of september cottage any way to change it to another type?

Appleton cottage every time. The 2 extra fp can be easily replaced by levelling fp GBs which you will want to do in the long run anyway.

Once built you cannot change it unless you beg support within seconds of you placing it and even then they are likely to say no

DeletedUser96901

I took the 6 FP version

I already have enough power to win all 64 GE battles
and does it matter if I lose 20 or 40 units each week there ?

DeletedUser118208

Seems like there is a lot to calculate based on what my long term goals are supposed to be and what my current aim is.
Atm I am making an Arc which is only lvl 3 so very new, but my plan was to get Arc to lvl 10, all other attack GB's I have (Zues, CdM, CoA & Traz) to 10 as well and then start on the Arc lvl 80 journey.

The reason I am going for Arc lvl 10 is because I snipe actively, I even guild hop just to snipe people. so Arc lvl 10 with the 30% boost helps alot. But in general I think having 2FP's is more beneficial in the long run than a 6% attack boost in HMA where I intend to park until lvl 80 Arc.

if I say that it takes me 8 months to get to lvl 80Arc ( after lvl 10 on the attack GB's) then it means I will have 8 * 30 * 2 = 480FP more, whereas the 6% will increase my attack from 90% to 96%. Which I think doesn't matters much in HMA GE.

Am I thinking about this correctly or are there other things I should be considering?

Seems like there is a lot to calculate based on what my long term goals are supposed to be and what my current aim is.
Atm I am making an Arc which is only lvl 3 so very new, but my plan was to get Arc to lvl 10, all other attack GB's I have (Zues, CdM, CoA & Traz) to 10 as well and then start on the Arc lvl 80 journey.

The reason I am going for Arc lvl 10 is because I snipe actively, I even guild hop just to snipe people. so Arc lvl 10 with the 30% boost helps alot. But in general I think having 2FP's is more beneficial in the long run than a 6% attack boost in HMA where I intend to park until lvl 80 Arc.

if I say that it takes me 8 months to get to lvl 80Arc ( after lvl 10 on the attack GB's) then it means I will have 8 * 30 * 2 = 480FP more, whereas the 6% will increase my attack from 90% to 96%. Which I think doesn't matters much in HMA GE.

Am I thinking about this correctly or are there other things I should be considering?
Only you can say what is best for you :)

Attack and plunder (helped with a higher boost) can net you more than the 2 fp a day + there are all the fp to be gained from GE which is far cheaper to fight than negotiate.

But if you are purely going to level GBs and not fight then the attack bonus is not needed and extra fp are always welcome :D

DeletedUser118208

What choice? Appleton is the only cottage you can build? Right? :P
I don't understand why is such a small attack percentage so sought after :P
2FP's somehow sound much more better to me :D
Am I missing something? Do people have loads of FP's in the end game?

yes, my OF city is small compared to others but I pull in about 400 a day

+HC spoils of war, arc bonuses, relics etc etc

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel

It may only be a small attack (13% in Space Age Mars), but every building adds up. I now have 668% attack because of all those little attack bonuses - worth it in my view. I also have over 11 billion coins so I can afford to buy two FPs a day without noticing.

DeletedUser118208

ok it seems like appelton cottage it is, wish I took the other one as appelton as well now :P
Thanks for all the info guys!

DeletedUser112017

Got ~170k FPs and I'm not GB sniping for at least 6+ months...

13% att for 12squares is a solid bonus, not on a level of yggdrasil, but not too bad either compared to winner's plaza or elephant fountain or many others who have less than 1% per square.

And you still get FPs on top of it, and population :)

Appelton it is.

if your still climbing research tree its best to keep a balance on these event buildings,really you need ones that give goods also to help you on your way ones that give an amount of each goods per day,i'd go for appleton as your next one

DeletedUser

You may be parked in HMA now, but when you Age up, every attack bonus counts!:)