• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Which GB next?

DeletedUser653

if your zeus/aachen are not at least level10 do those first,as someone said they are easy to level upto10
Agree level them to 10 for anyone new is essential advice, but many new players leave them there and go off and build the next GB, you really need the attack GB's ZEUS, AACHEN and CDM to be giving 50% attack if your serious about this game. Worst GB crime is building lots of GB's and having them all at low levels.
if you have ARC - then stop all other GB's and get it to L80 even if this takes 6 months

if your a fighter you have all 3 of course
Nope, virgo just too big a space for the benefits, perfer to use space for troops (archers to SAM as needed by guild) and thats from a 68k fights player. If it could be used for PvP then i would have one and push it hard ;)

DeletedUser113125

Agree level them to 10 for anyone new is essential advice, but many new players leave them there and go off and build the next GB, you really need the attack GB's ZEUS, AACHEN and CDM to be giving 50% attack if your serious about this game. Worst GB crime is building lots of GB's and having them all at low levels.
if you have ARC - then stop all other GB's and get it to L80 even if this takes 6 months

Nope, virgo just too big a space for the benefits, perfer to use space for troops (archers to SAM as needed by guild) and thats from a 68k fights player. If it could be used for PvP then i would have one and push it hard ;)
My Arc is L80. Camping levelling GBs is dull. I know it’s needed to be able to do fights and GE4 but it’s dull.

i play the game quick through the ages,an arc you dont really need below FE unless your a camper or slug/troll,youll get held up more after thats the time to do GBs,things like inno/cape ect just get in the way when your in low ages
i'd like to see VP in pvp but as an added spice if the defender has one then it should work in def also,it would add a bit more fun to that part of game lol

DeletedUser113125

i play the game quick through the ages,an arc you dont really need below FE unless your a camper or slug/troll,youll get held up more after thats the time to do GBs,things like inno/cape ect just get in the way when your in low ages
i'd like to see VP in pvp but as an added spice if the defender has one then it should work in def also,it would add a bit more fun to that part of game lol
But you’ve not really utilised your Arcs. It’s a potential game changer. I agree low ages don’t need it but I think it’s the most important GB in the game (I’m not saying best, I’m saying important).

But you’ve not really utilised your Arcs. It’s a potential game changer. I agree low ages don’t need it but I think it’s the most important GB in the game (I’m not saying best, I’m saying important).

only 1 of my 3 worlds has arc rugnir,they landed there when i was late TE,i did some tiny arc to arc personal swap everyday,later it was upto 40 a day but then my arc got to big for that i think it ended up 25/30 part time,,i've only done it part time up until recently,i used stop time to get my GBs to 10 AF/OF,my main target in that world was tech tree research,i had a goal nothing got in the way,,its 79/80 right now probably time to invest heavily but i find that part of game totally totally totally utterly utterly bbbbbbbbboooooooooorrrrrrrrrring lol,,,,that another reason i've started on other worlds

your on several worlds but have you ever finished one yet?,that has to be goal for every player,forget GBs i'll give you the goods to finish rugnir i have thousands,,then you can get bored like me lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser113125

only 1 of my 3 worlds has arc rugnir,they landed there when i was late TE,i did some tiny arc to arc personal swap everyday,later it was upto 40 a day but then my arc got to big for that i think it ended up 25/30 part time,,i've only done it part time up until recently,i used stop time to get my GBs to 10 AF/OF,my main target in that world was tech tree research,i had a goal nothing got in the way,,its 79/80 right now probably time to invest heavily but i find that part of game totally totally totally utterly utterly bbbbbbbbboooooooooorrrrrrrrrring lol,,,,that another reason i've started on other worlds

your on several worlds but have you ever finished one yet?,that has to be goal for every player,forget GBs i'll give you the goods to finish rugnir i have thousands,,then you can get bored like me lol
I have a few Arcs. The main one is 80. I think levelling GBs would be very costly without it.

DeletedUser113125

? leveling your own GBs upto 10 an arc does not really matter,it matters when your investing for prints+fp later on
I have hundreds of each print for the good GBs and all of the medal expansions. I stopped sniping and don’t turn a profit on donations. I ought to take my Arc up to make a profit on a 1.9 but I haven’t. I use my Arc to get others with high Arcs to help me level my GBs. Some levels are very very cheap as a result. Cape pretty much levels itself for a chunk of the levelling.
1574880607552.png

I’m sure lots of players have more bps