• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Which GB next?

Go on, put me to shame
20191127_185655.jpg

I have hundreds of each print for the good GBs and all of the medal expansions. I stopped sniping and don’t turn a profit on donations. I ought to take my Arc up to make a profit on a 1.9 but I haven’t. I use my Arc to get others with high Arcs to help me level my GBs. Some levels are very very cheap as a result. Cape pretty much levels itself for a chunk of the levelling.
View attachment 20086
I’m sure lots of players have more bps

thats a lot of prints but if you built all those levels you would end up putting thousands of fp in yourself like i've found in the last few levels to 80 on mine,people are tight and greed comes into it,it would cost you thousands of fp,get to mars first
i think my GBs were level5 entering FE and they were the basic ones,i had a target when starting game on rugnir that was getting to FE to do gvg

Giskler

Legend
thats a lot of prints but if you built all those levels you would end up putting thousands of fp in yourself like i've found in the last few levels to 80 on mine,people are tight and greed comes into it,it would cost you thousands of fp,get to mars first
i think my GBs were level5 entering FE and they were the basic ones,i had a target when starting game on rugnir that was getting to FE to do gvg
That's because you keep letting yourself get sniped. If you had used 1.9 your arc would have been 80 months ago.

That's because you keep letting yourself get sniped. If you had used 1.9 your arc would have been 80 months ago.

no it wouldnt because i wasnt bothered with it,it just ticked over in background which is wot i wanted i didnt want to be doing that at same time as tech tree ,i've never had to do lots of sniping to get prints to 80 either,just used the ones in guild,if you like i play same as my snipers as you call them i pay 50% lol,to be honest i'm not that fussed about it,only prints i've looked for now and again has been traz but at low level that was also on personal swap,so same i built up prints without trying

DeletedUser653

no it wouldnt because i wasnt bothered with it,it just ticked over in background which is wot i wanted i didnt want to be doing that at same time as tech tree ,i've never had to do lots of sniping to get prints to 80 either,just used the ones in guild,if you like i play same as my snipers as you call them i pay 50% lol,to be honest i'm not that fussed about it,only prints i've looked for now and again has been traz but at low level that was also on personal swap,so same i built up prints without trying
think you missed Gisklerific's point, only nobs do not get their GB's leveled by their own guild at 1.9%, the savings on just your L79 and L80 Arc would have been 8913 fp. plus if your in a 1.9% guild you will never ever be short on BP's or medals ever again. So if your in a guild which does not boost your GB at 1.9% look for a better one.

Shad23

Emperor
lvl 80-81 on my Arc cost me 1162 , lvl 81-82 i left my guild work on it did not invest 1 FP on
i'm now working on my att and i'll soon start a 1.8 thread for my guild

think you missed Gisklerific's point, only nobs do not get their GB's leveled by their own guild at 1.9%, the savings on just your L79 and L80 Arc would have been 8913 fp. plus if your in a 1.9% guild you will never ever be short on BP's or medals ever again. So if your in a guild which does not boost your GB at 1.9% look for a better one.

thats a big part of game but as said i find all that boring i dont sit here crunching numbers,the only thing wrong with my game is i shouldnt give stuff away so often and be more mean and greedy at times
nothing wrong with Selenes retirement guild all 3 and a half of us are ok
the rugnir world that towns on,maybe in 2 years time the gvg will get interesting with more players at the top end,for now they move along like slugs up a greasy slope doing their GB stuff lol