• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Which GB next?

DeletedUser113125

I’ve a little space in my city now so can squeeze one new GB in.
BG- boost those event buildings, very nice.
Kraken- I like a fight
VP- is Kraken better though?
SG- will help negotiations in GBG as my attack boost is still insufficient for the attrition

It’s nice to have this problem but it’s been 3 weeks and I still haven’t built any of them. Any help please?

DeletedUser653

Kraken dam expensive and limited value if you do GbG and GvG (not enough fights get the benefit), might want to think about putting all those FP into a better use by pushing an existing GB higher. whats your GB list and levels now?

cant really say without looking at your town,you maybe better off using the fp to up the GBs youve already got,if they are low level,a kraken isnt much good low level same as any GB on your list,cant remember wot my kraken is on rugnir,a low level8? not a lot of good

DeletedUser113125

Kraken dam expensive and limited value if you do GbG and GvG (not enough fights get the benefit), might want to think about putting all those FP into a better use by pushing an existing GB higher. whats your GB list and levels now?
I haven’t levelled my attack GBs yet, but I’ve done most of the fp producing ones to a decent level and Traz is ok for now. I need to level Zeus, CDM, Aachen etc...I’m working on taking AO up but it’s boring and I wanted something new. It will probably stay low level for at least a few months.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
VP is under rated if you don’t use it to your advantage. it’s helping me clear the Arctic Future map more than the Kraken is and I’m still in Contemporary age. Depends what you want to do with your army and if you want to fight higher aged units or just play the GvG, GBG or GE

Emberguard

Legend
VP isn't a waste unless you're collecting it only at a set time of day regardless of when you'd actually need it. It's a powerful tool to getting further in GE or GBG.

However on its own it won't win a battle. It's a powerful tool that first needs a foundation to play off of. Go for the Kraken. Once hyper lvl'd there'll be more then enough uses to not be overly concerned of when it's collected unless you're doing a huge amount of battling.

I haven’t levelled my attack GBs yet, but I’ve done most of the fp producing ones to a decent level and Traz is ok for now. I need to level Zeus, CDM, Aachen etc...I’m working on taking AO up but it’s boring and I wanted something new. It will probably stay low level for at least a few months.
Once you've got those Lvl'd the VP is a great addition. Without those GBs the VP won't get far on its own. It's like that last turn for 10 diamonds in negotiations - it'll get you closer to the end but you still need to finish it

you want zeus/aachen at 10,CDM skies the limit,get every GB to 10 then push arc and then the other ones worth anything over 10 one at a time,,,,,,its all boring

Emberguard

Legend
VP when it works destroys half enemy army,wot does AO/KRAK(when they work) do and which is better lol
Arctic Orangery - extra damage on same age troops
Kraken - kill a enemy unit before battle starts

At lvl 80 Virgo is 5 uses and around 70% accuracy. Kraken is 23 uses and almost 100% accuracy

Which is better depends on whether you're going to be facing against units your age often and how many battles you intend to do each day.

Hi Selene, since we play in the same world I have an insight in your current situation and my advice is- keep working on your AO, then push CdM to level 60, it's easy to level up and it gives both FPs and attack boost. Then work some more on HC before adding the Kraken. Although being in OF demands a bit more attack boost so after CdM you can work on Zeus as it's also really easy to level.

VP and SG are a complete waste of FPs and space in your current situation, you can think of building VP only after you get all other GBs to level target level (60-80). Those are SAM GBs which means they require loads of FPs to level up, but also you must get goods and BPs if you don't have them already, investing into them before getting all of your FP producers leveled up is not the best tactic!

Someone said they use VP to clear AF map, that's absolutely unnecessary as in most cases one hover tank plus 7 rogues is more than enough to clear it, except when they use more artillery on defense so you will need more hover tanks. I never cleared any map more easily than AF. Same works for most of OF map as well.

BG might not be a bad choice also when you have fully upgraded Yggdrasil and Shinto temple, Crow's Nest, Abandoned Asylum, World Fair and such buildings.

DeletedUser113125

Hi Selene, since we play in the same world I have an insight in your current situation and my advice is- keep working on your AO, then push CdM to level 60, it's easy to level up and it gives both FPs and attack boost. Then work some more on HC before adding the Kraken. Although being in OF demands a bit more attack boost so after CdM you can work on Zeus as it's also really easy to level.

VP and SG are a complete waste of FPs and space in your current situation, you can think of building VP only after you get all other GBs to level target level (60-80). Those are SAM GBs which means they require loads of FPs to level up, but also you must get goods and BPs if you don't have them already, investing into them before getting all of your FP producers leveled up is not the best tactic!

Someone said they use VP to clear AF map, that's absolutely unnecessary as in most cases one hover tank plus 7 rogues is more than enough to clear it, except when they use more artillery on defense so you will need more hover tanks. I never cleared any map more easily than AF. Same works for most of OF map as well.

BG might not be a bad choice also when you have fully upgraded Yggdrasil and Shinto temple, Crow's Nest, Abandoned Asylum, World Fair and such buildings.
Thank you, this is good advice. I’ll keep plugging away at my current GBs for now

DeletedUser653

Arctic Orangery - extra damage on same age troops
Kraken - kill a enemy unit before battle starts

At lvl 80 Virgo is 5 uses and around 70% accuracy. Kraken is 23 uses and almost 100% accuracy

Which is better depends on whether you're going to be facing against units your age often and how many battles you intend to do each day.

you forgot to mention AO which is much better than kraken, at level m80 its giving 80FP and a 23.82% of double damage every single time a unit attacks. i really think its far better for any player who does more than 23 fights a day!!

DeletedUser113125

you forgot to mention AO which is much better than kraken, at level m80 its giving 80FP and a 23.82% of double damage every single time a unit attacks. i really think its far better for any player who does more than 23 fights a day!!
I’m around level 30 so it’s getting there.