• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Where's the Reputation found?

Surge

Brigadier-General
Not a game thing! Don't mix forums and games!

I can't seem to find where my reputation score is nicely ninja'd and hiding. Some specific inaccessible page unless you know the direct link. Or maybe I am just too blind and its right at my profile?

1 b3 we17ing a rezponze. And I just imitated the grammar of 60% forum goers. If not more.

DeletedUser653

try clicking on "settings" top right of the page in the forum - it all becomes clear then

Surge

Brigadier-General
Wow. And I was just searching everywhere. Also, couldn't they put it in the profile? Like showoff, as most other forums do.

Surge

Brigadier-General
Yeah, like 20 points in and still stuck at the first box. It's not so easy getting rep points unless you are in troll-ville, so I think the requirements should be lowered? I guess?