• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Where is the game going?

DeletedUser97688

But yes I agree that soon they'll need to do a big cathartic overhaul which should give us a better, sleeker, stripped-back version of the game. (not events tho. I like events. And definietly special buildings. Am a hoarder :lol:)

DeletedUser110797

But if i could scrap one thing from the game, it would be the stupid, hateful, motivation kits. Worst thing Inno have ever, ever, done

Yep I agree. I've got heaps of them in each of my 3 inventories and I haven't found any good reason to use them.
I leave the motivating to others.........there are plenty of other tasks for me to attend to.

DeletedUser6065

The Friends Tavern is definitely unnecessary, I reckon. Incidents are cute. But if i could scrap one thing from the game, it would be the stupid, hateful, motivation kits. Worst thing Inno have ever, ever, done
Hard to know where to begin . . . .
. . . mk

DeletedUser14772

The 1%ers have killed the game. Once you start getting up into the 1mm range, the 14mm bullies in your hood just constantly wreck you and steal anything you're producing. There's absolutely nothing you can do about it, other than make sure you're prompt on collecting your finished goods. I mean putting a high-end weapon with 7 rogues doesn't take any skill whatsoever.

DeletedUser112

there are too many things to do. one must take the courage to eliminate some of the less amusing ones. for example accidents, the tavern makes little sense. and the gvg are badly managed. and less missions and events

DeletedUser

they have added to much, they have this and elevnar, both are the same thing, except elevnar doesn't have plundering, on the subject of plundering, I am fed up of this as well, I got stuck in an age for a very long time because there was no point producing anything because I never got anything out of it, therefore wasting my time, and now I get up a couple of ages, king plundered (24h coins) 2 of my event reward buildings with boosts (as per usual) and Hall of fame, stuff that has been earned through actual hard work, through events that are annoying, always build decoration this build unit that, I don't want to delete units to build another or fill space with decorations every event.
when we look at Elvenars events as well, it is produce stuff, get resources, build units can be done because there is no limit. etc etc... so why is Forge so heavily restricted and made more complex? why have things not been taken from elevnar to forge to make life easier, such as upgrading buildings, which would be far easier then having to sell a building and buying the new one, and saves a lot of resources, if I age up and unlock a new house, let me upgrade it, for an upgrade cost, been stuck on quests due to this as well because of the population drop.

dimondus

Captain
look at Elvenars events as well, it is produce stuff, get resources, build units can be done because there is no limit. etc etc...
You forgot to mention quests like "upgrade X buildings to level Y or higher" and when all your buildings are at max current level then you need to delete some and upgrade it from the start. Not to mention boring global map with half of the cities that are empty or 4h polishing/motivation timers.
With plundering in FoE at least I can feel I'm playing with real people.
Once you start getting up into the 1mm range, the 14mm bullies in your hood just constantly wreck you and steal anything you're producing.
You get those 14mm players because you both are the same era or he/she is one era higher. 14mm is usually an Arctic/Ocean era so you saying you are in Future era with 1mm points?
I must say you rushed through eras too fast and with current neighborhood system you will be at the bottom of the list so everyone who need to win X battles or kill X units will plunder you, unfortunately.

Last edited: