• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Where is the daily challenge?

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
To be fair I read the announcement so didnt expect one anyway. However how many people actually read the forum? Its pretty certain people are going to ask today with nothing being communicated in game. Posting a message on here was the laziest way of letting players know. Bet support are busy today.

DeletedUser113093

"Our recommendation for players is to not start or finish any new Daily Challenges one hour before or after the time change, as this might avoid the issue."

Just a head's up, This did not avoid the issue.

DeletedUser99588

Their code must be in a real mess if something as simple as this has caused them problems especially as they knew the issue already existed from other servers. Maybe a little less time spent on the plethora of events and a bit more getting their code in order. They're asking for problems though if they are still running different versions of daily chest. Do some still get the option to swap chests if they don't like the choice given?

Deleted member 109369

Change your start time an hour back and a new one will start.

This does seem to work for some, however, its worth nothing that if you change the start time back again, you may lose a day. Particularly for those outside of Europe who changed theirs to suit their time zones. Being in Canada, mine started ok this morning because I didn't open it until a few minutes ago well past the start time of my DC.

Agent327

Overlord
This does seem to work for some, however, its worth nothing that if you change the start time back again, you may lose a day. Particularly for those outside of Europe who changed theirs to suit their time zones. Being in Canada, mine started ok this morning because I didn't open it until a few minutes ago well past the start time of my DC.

I o[pened it well after the starttime and the counter was running at 22 hrs to go. I put it an hour earlier and it started. Finished the DC and set it back to the old time afterwards. Counter changed.

DeletedUser116830

I o[pened it well after the starttime and the counter was running at 22 hrs to go. I put it an hour earlier and it started. Finished the DC and set it back to the old time afterwards. Counter changed.
Just set it back 1 hour and everyone should be fine. I tried and it also works.:)