• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

where I think the rank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser861

this game has the list of classification? ranking! TOP PLAYER?

DeletedUser

For your group of 80 players? Yes. There are two. There are overall "points" and there is a "PvP ranking".

DeletedUser

Hallo Dominuh.

At the moment there is no overall point, we can only follow the 79 people we have in our neighborhood.
But a ranking list is in the making.

DeletedUser

So, wait, that thing at the bottom isn't the rankings? Cause they sure look like it to me.

EDIT: Oh, nvm. Kinda new, and I really find it silly to restrict rankings to continents. Seems like there is no overall point ranking, least not yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser861

I understand there is a "continent" where there are 80 players, and this continent has this "ranking" ... but do not have a ranking of all players Brasgard.

DeletedUser

Yes the ranking you see is only for the 80 people in your neighborhood, which we are all divided into.
A ranking for every single player on the whole server is not possible yet.

DeletedUser861

I posted an idea of ​​system rank in "feedback section"

no prediction of when a global ranking had been available?

DeletedUser

Hello, I'm new here and I know that day will be placed on the general classification of players!

DeletedUser

rank = 123em.jpg

DeletedUser

Seekhunt..

what happens with people who are not seriously play anymore?
exmpl: in my continent we got like 30 players with 0 points..

do they get deleted and if so do we get new fresh players in place for them?

DeletedUser

Here is a real good question. Everybody says there is 80 people per continent. Is there anything to verify this? I do not think this is true as i keep seeing people drop from the social bar and then maybe a day later back on. I'm thinking it only shows the top 80 people on the continent, and there is a lot more then 80 per continent.

DeletedUser

nope.. it has been explained already.. 80 peeps per continent (prolly to not to overload the servers or such)
anyway it is always possible that people delete their accounts and well.. these slots will get free automaticly i guess. and prolly will be replaced as well.

DeletedUser1080

Sooooo. . . If this is the case, and no doubt this is what the case is SUPPOSED to be, then why the hell am I not ranked? I just joined Brisgard, so I obviously have very few points. I have attached a picture with the ranked 80 person and a view of my village, so you KNOW I can't have many points. I even looked for my name on the list and it's not there. Why?

BRISGARD!.jpg

DeletedUser

Deianira - I am in the same neighborhood with the same issue. I am too small to show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.