• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Where do the first observatory come from ?

DeletedUser108240

In early days I specifically targeted stone age decorations and buildings in order to get observatory BPs. Until some kindly soul told me that the way to get observatory blueprints was to assist in building observatories, they did not drop from aiding.

So where do the first observatory in each world come from ?

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
In one of the events (Easter I think) it was possible to receive Observatory BP as rewards. One could try for a complete set of nine or some may have received one or more BP and spent diamonds to obtain the remaining needed BP.

DeletedUser12400

The first time Observatory was introduced in the Easter Event 2014. This great building does not belong to any particular age. You can get blueprints only at the Easter trader, or by contributing to another player's Observatory, or, when you already have your first Observatory blueprint, you can also purchase them for Diamonds. However, you won't be able to find Observatory blueprints when you polish or motivate your friends and neighbors' cities or from any other sources, e.g. quest rewards.

DeletedUser108047

Is there a way to get the observatory to produce specific goods? Many of us active in GvG still play on the IA map although we have moved well past IA on the continental map.

As an IA GvG player - its' not much use to produce HMA goods...

DeletedUser99588

Is there a way to get the observatory to produce specific goods? Many of us active in GvG still play on the IA map although we have moved well past IA on the continental map.

As an IA GvG player - its' not much use to produce HMA goods...

No there isn't.