• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Where Do I Complain About Latest Merge

DeletedUser

I have just been merged into a new group with 84 people. The first 77 are mostly in the Modern Era and a few in the Progessive Age.

The problem is I and 6 others are in the Late Middle or High middle Ages, and my first 10 events in this group were being attacked and getting my you know what kicked. My troops cannot stand up to tanks and other units of the others ages.

I understood it from other posts I have read elsewhere, than you should not be put into a group of more than 2 ages above your own. So what has happen here.!!!!!!

I need to be moved out asap to a more correctly aged group, otherwise I might as well stop playing.

Where do I go to make this happen.

DeletedUser3157

This sometimes happens, don't know why. You will all move out of there come next merge in 2 weeks, if not sooner. My hood of mostly ME players has gotten a temporary small group of less advanced players multiple times. Todays merge we got a 6 new ME players and a group of 5 HMA players for example. I think I've seen such groups come and go like 4-5 times by now, anything in between iron age players and CA/InA ones, doesn't matter.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi hint.

From your reply and other threads I have read, this problem seems to have been occuring for sometime.

The merge was quoted as being "chunks of players of similar levels of progress" being put together. Well this dont seem to be happening for some of us.

My new merge is

#1 has 8,764,013 in Modern Era
#77 has 158,921 in PE
#78 (me ) has 37,535 in LMA
#84 has 18,859 in HMA

The players #78 - 84 are similar, #1 - 77 are similar, but not to us.

I cannot attack anyone except my little group, and mot/pol 1-77 only gives them more coins/supplies than I can produce.

Waiting 2 weeks for another merge does not mean I will be put into another group, I could stay in same group.

I need to be moved asap.

DeletedUser

hint

What are "tickets"

Who are "they", my original question.

ps Have been attacked over 40 times in 24hrs !!!!!

DeletedUser276

it cant be sped up unfortunately. I personally can only guess that its a result of lack of hoods with similar tech level with enough open slots.

I tried to speed it up before but got in trouble for that. Only recommendation is wait 2 weeks for the next merge to take place and it should correct if there are enough open slots in a hood of sim tech level.

I know I just got moved to a new hood as I had a lower tech than those around me in that hood so it does happen.

DeletedUser

Thanks for info Remorce

I think the Programmers should be fired if they cant get it right.

DeletedUser3157

hint

What are "tickets"

Who are "they", my original question.

ps Have been attacked over 40 times in 24hrs !!!!!

If you right click in game, u get an option to contact support. Ticket is pretty much that mail u send from that place.

DeletedUser7719

*they means the people who are helping others through support ;)

DeletedUser276

Thanks for info Remorce

I think the Programmers should be fired if they cant get it right.

I agree I dont know why this is still an issue... thats why I figure my hypothesis is correct. Its the only thing that makes sense. They havent told us how the system works though in this regards other than it is based off of your tech tree level.