• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Where did my Goods Go /Why no bonus from Map Symbols??

DeletedUser7863

a. I built a Lumber Mill, because I knew I'd conquered a Province with a Tree and likewise built Vineyard, cos I captured one with Grapes.
However, I cannot see how to get the "extra" production. Lumber Mill just offers 5 Logs and Vineyard 5 Wine at first level. I cannot even see the Tree any more, as my Map Icon Army has moved too far north.

b. I set up a personal Trade Offer to the Market, offering 5 Lumber for 4 Marble, and 5 Dye for 4 Marble ( Need 8 Marble for a Negotiation). However, the Wood and Wine has disappeared and no Marble has arrived ! What did I do wrong ?

DeletedUser

Hey Real Bill, welcome to the Forums. :)

I strongly suggest you take a look at the guides section and the FAQ in my signature for some basic game info. :)

a. You can move your continent map, just click and drag. Being able to produce 5, 10, 20, 30 IS the extra. Without it you'd produce 1, 2, 4, 6.

b. Try refreshing your page.

- L

DeletedUser7719

b. your trade offers can only be seen at the last tab on trade page; maybe you already knew that , but just in case

DeletedUser

b. I set up a personal Trade Offer to the Market, offering 5 Lumber for 4 Marble, and 5 Dye for 4 Marble ( Need 8 Marble for a Negotiation). However, the Wood and Wine has disappeared and no Marble has arrived ! What did I do wrong ?

nothing wrong. when you make tradeoffer goods go away from townhall because you can not use it anymore because is on market now. you must wait someone acept your offers than marble in your townhall

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

Oh yea, i just noticed what you are asking; yea, your goods disappear since you are "offering" it.

DeletedUser7863

Aha, now I see. Couldn't find the specific statement to click and drag, so VMT indeed.