• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Will not fix Where did all the birds and animal go?

DeletedUser115068

There used to be birds flying over my city, deer and rabbits running around the undeveloped land, etc. All now gone. Still water animations, people on roads, building animations etc. Just no wildlife to look at while searching for bonus things to gain supplies and coins. Bug or feature? iOS 12, XS Max.

KIDOGO

Private
My birds and animals are gone but so is the road traffic - since I changed to HTML - I was looking forward to seeing Genghis Khan on my streets!

KIDOGO

Private
There used to be birds flying over my city, deer and rabbits running around the undeveloped land, etc. All now gone. Still water animations, people on roads, building animations etc. Just no wildlife to look at while searching for bonus things to gain supplies and coins. Bug or feature? iOS 12, XS Max.
I've lost my birds and animals too, but I also seem to have lost street traffic as well. Building animations still work - this is since I changed to HTML

DeletedUser115068

The birds are back in town again. Well, bats, ‘cos of Halloween. Also the other animals. Reappeared this morning UK time. Thanks!
(iPhone XS Max, iOS 12.1)