• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Where are my rewards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I cant sem to find where the rewards for conquering a new area on the map is. Where is my marbel mason that I've got for conquering "Hymir". Please assist me in this

DeletedUser4054

You have to research Stonework before you can refine marble. By conquering Hymir you gain access to the raw materials, but you need the know-how to turn it into statues.

Can't build a David without a Michelangelo, no matter how much marble you got ;)

DeletedUser

Okey but shouldn't I have some marbel laying around in my Town Hall then?

DeletedUser

Now I understand. I can build a Marble Mason and produce marble as longs as I have conquered an area where marblerocks exists :)

DeletedUser3845

You can also produce other goods after you have researched the tech but a reduced rate, if you don't have the deposit on your map.

DeletedUser1081

thanks Brex - that's correct. you don't need a deposit to produce goods; it just takes longer. you do need to research the required technology and build the appropriate goods-production buildings, which (after you've done the research) will be available in your "build" menu, in the tab with the 3 little blocks of stone on it.

and there's a lot of very helpful information about things like this in the Guides section of the forum - i really really recommend getting familiar with it!

have fun

Status
Not open for further replies.