• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Where are my, "promethium", stored if I took Arctic Future provinces while in an early age

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
I'm in "Tomorrow" age and have progressed two ages ahead on the c-map to Arctic Future, and received some "purple crystals" when conquering a province. And I learned from a "3rd party wiki" :P that these purple crystals are "promethium". These [ores] are rewarded but I can't find them anywhere, not in inventory, nor near the coins / supplies / medals / diamonds" bar area. So, question is, where are they stored? Did them evaporate (lore-friendly pun!)?

Knight of ICE

You will not see them untill you are in AF, but they are kept for you.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
I'm in "Tomorrow" age and have progressed two ages ahead on the c-map to Arctic Future, and received some "purple crystals" when conquering a province. And I learned from a "3rd party wiki" :P that these purple crystals are "promethium". These [ores] are rewarded but I can't find them anywhere, not in inventory, nor near the coins / supplies / medals / diamonds" bar area. So, question is, where are they stored? Did them evaporate (lore-friendly pun!)?

Shad23

Emperor
yea but when i huver over it it does not tell me how much promethium i have or reserch cost for the era in FP's
on PC you need to check a tech that needs promethium to see how much you have need and for FP's and promethium you need to add em up to know how much you need for hole era

Emberguard

Legend
yea but when i huver over it it does not tell me how much promethium i have or reserch cost for the era in FP's
on PC you need to check a tech that needs promethium to see how much you have need and for FP's and promethium you need to add em up to know how much you need for hole era
Do you have this button in the top left screen? (this is a desktop screenshot)

1603802463373.png

You'd then see this popup.
1603802812411.png

If you use the arrow to go through the ages to Arctic Future what do you see? This is what comes up on mine (I haven't yet gotten to Arctic and above on the map to check if Promethium will be shown here)
1603802921498.png

Shad23

Emperor
thx Emberguard found it first time i notice that one very usefull was doing all the adding up on paper
is this a new thing or have i been doing this for nothing all this time has this been always available ?

Shad23

Emperor
so i did not do the paper work for nothing when i was aging up it was not implemented yet but good to know and great new feature