• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Where are my points?

DeletedUser

This morning i go to the Sturmhohe province. I win one sector with Armored infantry and heavy cavalry. I look to the Early middleagetower but i can't see no points.

DeletedUser65

did you use or fight against the infantry and cav?? what troops did you use and are you sure it was all ema troops??

DeletedUser6965

if u fought "this morning" it could be, that the tournament had not start.

DeletedUser

I have seen that it was started in the tower.

Al my troops are ema.

DeletedUser

Usually the tournaments start in the afternoon. If you fought this morning, the tournament probably hadn't started yet.
There were some server downtimes also today, it might be that they may have reset the PvP towers, but there's no one else making bug reports about such an issue, so I'm inclined to agree with Serpens66.

To be sure, check the other towers too and refresh your page..

- L

DeletedUser

If your points still don't show up now, please submit an ingame ticket so that we can have a closer look at it: right-click on your village screen, choose support from the pop up window and proceed from there :)

DeletedUser

Srr i was a few days in the hospital.
The problem was: in the tower it was started, but in the battle result screen it was not started.

DeletedUser

Glad to see you're back, hope you're well :)

As this was about last week's tournaments, it will be hard to check now what could have been the matter. Most likely, you had units of higher ages after all and the points where in the matching tower.

If you encounter the same problem again this week, please don't hesitate to send in that ticket after all!