• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: When paying/donating goods to treasury to make a siege DQ doesn't count the goods.

DeletedUser115071

When donating the goods to treasury when you open the window for making a siege in every era map(except AA map because it's medals) and pay a lot of goods it doesn't count towards the Daily Challenge "Donate X goods to the treasury".

donate.png

DeletedUser99692

The daily challenge task will only register goods paid directly into the treasury no other source. In this instance if you were not paying out of your own stocks you would be debiting the treasury not paying into it.

DeletedUser115071

It is still a donation towards the treasury... The goods are still there if you click "Place later".
The motion that I do is:

1. Donating the goods towards the treasury each of them.
2. Placing the siege or deciding if I want to do it later.

It's just a fact that the goods are donated, no matter how it's done. That's why I think it's a pretty obvious bug.

DeletedUser99692

Please be advised that goods only come out of the treasury when placing sieges. They do not go from your stocks to the treasury then to the siege. If you wanted to use these goods to count towards your task you would be required to first go to the guild treasury page and directly donate them. So to register the donation;
1 open your guild screen
2 select treasury
3 make a donation

You can then go on to use these goods for a siege should you wish.

I do see how the screenshot that you have provided could be confusing. On all occasions the Daily Challenge will only accept the most direct method of what it has asked of you as a task. If it says donate to the treasury then it means a direct donation not a round about one through a second gateway.

There is no bug sorry.

Last edited by a moderator: