• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Implemented: When Great Building is lvl 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2511

Great Buildings New Front Page

:cool:
Proposal:
Create a new Great buildings Front Page

Reason:
Better & resumed look .

Details:
Addition of a new front page with the respective TOP10 of the players in the 10 levels of the building.

Visual Aids:
Not exist yet, but need to follow the present concept and can always be submitted to a forum contest.

Balance:
No alterations in game

Abuse Prevention:
Unknowed

Summary:
The existing front page of the Great Building's is actually the last one/level we play on it. This is something that could change, adding a TOP10 of all players in the respective build, a 'GB TOP10'.

Then we will see a decorative page with the 10 more contributive players in the 10 levels. This will be more fair then the present one showing only the last level.

DeletedUser1094

PorfirioDiaz - Was the statement - "hence I couldn't care less." - really necessary? But thanks for the link.

ViPirate - As PorfirioDiaz stated, a similar idea has already been proposed. I don't find stats like that, important enough for it to be a part of the game. If Guilds wants to make it a competition, they can just scroll through the GB-levels and make the maths themselves and make a list on the Guild-forum or in a Guild-Journal on this forum.

I'll merge this thread with the above mentioned.

DeletedUser3723

Lord Vortican supports this idea for more information is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.