• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Implemented: When Great Building is lvl 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

@@@@@@@ = Updated content

Proposal:

1.) When a great building is finished show who contributed the most with forge points throughout all building levels as a total.
2.) Introduce the ability to see who finished at what place at any level completion of the Great Building (could be for ever or at least until it is finished)

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Yes
Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? No

Reason:
1.) Everyone in this word is concerned about earning respect, soldiers are ready to die for a ribbon just for the same reason. Consequently, the currently displayed information does not mirror the entire work that was invested upon raising the great building.

2.) Guild members are 'stealing' sometimes the first place in the donations list by donating and closing the gap while being on TOP1, because they know that no one will know who did that.
This greatly reduces the incentives of other people to donate since they know that their ranking can be stolen by a rich member at any moment and no one will know who did this.

People get angry because of this:
Untitled.png

Details:
1.) This will give some information to guild masters and will also give some 'passive' rewards to those who contributed by being on "the TOP of the list" if they contributed accordingly.

2.) I have personal experience with people trying to 'steal' the first place in the donations list, as a guild master i feel the need to know who those persons are since they are anything but team-players.
If we want to include #2, it should be on a separate tab (on the GB screen)
Visual Aids:
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg

Summary:
1.) Will make the finished construction represent some kind of "Monument" dedicated to those who contributed.
2.) Will make the guild less prone to have 'internal fights' when a member of the guild is stealing the first place & no one know who did this.
Will increase the incentives of other people to donate since they will no longer be afraid that their ranking will be stolen by a rich member and no one will know who did this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4800

What happens currently? Do the information dissapear or ?

DeletedUser276

each level they get reset so on fresh levels there is no contributer posts.

DeletedUser276

no no I am not saying that at all. Right now its not set up that way. I was just clarifying the post above mine in answer. This idea actually isnt half bad.

DeletedUser556

Bad idea as it promotes only diamond supporters!

I've seen in a lvl 10 GB the top contributor had invested ober 500 forge points (in 2 days ofcourse). This is an absurd amount.
Let's NOT promote this...

castle.jpg

Free players rarely win 4th or 5th place, the others are won by diamond suporters every time. I've been watching several GB.

DeletedUser

Bad idea as it promotes only diamond supporters!

1.)The statement itself is 'not so smart' nebunelux. A more correct view would be that diamond supporters can be more successful in winning the competition.
2.) If you would have thought a bit more about what you are posting you would've remembered that people already can do that, and the rewards of the great building itself is already 'promoting diamond supporters'.

Result: Argument invalid since there already are more powerful incentives for people that use diamonds.

I've seen in a lvl 10 GB the top contributor had invested ober 500 forge points (in 2 days ofcourse). This is an absurd amount.
Let's NOT promote this...

Nebunelux, if i get this right you do not want to promote an increased activity of the game?

Result: Argument invalid since the very purpose of the game is to make people more involved in the process of playing.

Free players rarely win 4th or 5th place, the others are won by diamond suporters every time. I've been watching several GB.

I am the founder of the 2nd largest guild from all en. servers and in my guild the TOP players are not diamonds users. + I my self have never purchased even 1 diamond, i wanted to do that but since it didn't work i left it that way, but i have won the donation competition 2 times in a row.

Result: Argument invalid since i have facts contradicting it.

DeletedUser4089

I just won a top place ranking, spent some coins on Forge Points, no diamonds required.

Also, let's stick to the topic and step away from the arguments.

DeletedUser

+1 from me.

Everyone loves stats. When the building has reached maximum levels, it's very interesting to see:
who contributed most FP.
who got most BP
who got most medals
who got most FP
who won most rounds.

DeletedUser

update - more images of very angry people because the the #2 issue

DeletedUser7719

If we want to include #2, it should be on a separate tab (on the GB screen)

DeletedUser

Thanks for the feedback, your contribution has been added to the main post!

DeletedUser

+1 from me! Right now I'm still working my way through CA research, so I'm loath to spend my forge points on my lighthouse. But I'll be done in 20 days or so, and I would love to pay back the kindness of my guild mates.

DeletedUser1176

+1 from me, its very needed and useful, so we can assign our donation to the people that donated the most.

And for the record, I bought diamonds to get the remaining BPs left for my GB, BUT I spent atm around 4 million coins on Forge Points (not diamonds!) and I got 1st place several times, like 15+... So I guess that the argument in page one turns out to be invalid, right?

Edit.: And a option to restrict FP donation to "Guild Only" would be useful when a building that you are the only one in the guild that have one and the guild members are looking for BPs. (but this is flawed because you could allow for outside donation and lock it in the end for the guild members pass the neighbours and this isn't nice... so if such feature is to be implemented, this lock should be toggleable on/off only when the building have 0 FP donated - in other words, at the beginning of every level... while unlock should be free at any time)

As Hundra pointed in the post below, having a complete list of donors throughout all levels is a much better idea than only at level 10.

DeletedUser

+1 here too. I don't have a GB yet, but knowing who did what throughout all levels just seems like common sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.