• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: (Other) When getting a BP, get a notification in Event History

Do you support getting a notification after aiding and getting a BP?

• Yes(+1)

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No(-1)

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser99588

@thanatos100 that is not true. I can't see which one I got, because I cannot memorize every BP I have.

What exactly is not true? To be honest I'm not sure I understand what your sentence is meant to mean. The pop up when aiding tells you which bp you got you just need some self control when aiding so you get to see it.

DeletedUser113110

What exactly is not true? To be honest I'm not sure I understand what your sentence is meant to mean. The pop up when aiding tells you which bp you got you just need some self control when aiding so you get to see it.
Oh sure, just aid slowly.
Ha.
VERY funny.

Emberguard

Legend
It'd be useful to know the last BP received as sometimes you miss it for whatever reason.

Is it a game breaker if it doesn't happen? No
Is it a game breaker if it does happen? No.

Some people would find use for it - others won't

If it's implemented those that don't use it would like a way to separate it from other info. Filter would help resolve some of that.

Looks to me like we've got roughly a 50/50 split as to those that do want/wouldn't care and those that are outright opposed

DeletedUser99588

Oh sure, just aid slowly.
Ha.
VERY funny.

Yes that is the solution for those who have difficulty remembering or cannot cope with not seeing the odd bp because of aiding too quickly. The rest of us will carry on aiding quickly and just check our bp's when we are ready.

Still waiting to know what wasn't true about my previous post. Not sure if English is your first language but saying something is not true can either be a statement of being wrong or calling someone a liar. Which of these did you mean and provide some reasoning for it.

It'd be useful to know the last BP received as sometimes you miss it for whatever reason.

Is it a game breaker if it doesn't happen? No
Is it a game breaker if it does happen? No.

Some people would find use for it - others won't

If it's implemented those that don't use it would like a way to separate it from other info. Filter would help resolve some of that.

Looks to me like we've got roughly a 50/50 split as to those that do want/wouldn't care and those that are outright opposed

Maybe not a game breaker but the event history doesn't hold that much historical information and the more we fill it up with every little minor occurrence the less chance we have of seeing the current information provided as it is replaced with newer events. It dilutes its purpose if you don't get to see relevant information because it is being over written by information which is already being provided elsewhere in the game. I sometimes think some players would prefer a bot to do it all for them to save them putting any effort into their actions whatsoever.

Agent327

Overlord
I know what idea is

If you knew you would not come with an example of a GB with multiple full sets.

Ok. 'It is not worth the dev's time to do such a thing' is not a valid reason. Does it really matter how they use their time if it improves the game??

Except it does not improve the game.

@thanatos100 that is not true. I can't see which one I got, because I cannot memorize every BP I have.

So you do not even know what the pop-up looks like????

Is this the new standard? Every new idea with a filter or an opt-out option?

The idea as is, does not improve the game for all players. That should be the standard, not hey, we just put in everything silly and then make an option to filter or turn it off.

Not sure if English is your first language

Can't help you here. He is from Canada :P

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Maybe you two wouldn't use half of ideas presented here and your argument is allways that Devs need to spend time on much important stuff. Then let me demonstrate , a case where time was spent and not just by one department. ...but multiple. . Like this annoying animation that pops up each battle ... do we need it ? No! ... Did they spend time doing something that obstructs the crucial info ,especially in 2- wawe battle ? Yes!

Webp.net-resizeimage (4).jpg

Thankfully the game is not only 2 people ....
Unfortunately here in forum there is not enough people who would give input on any idea ..

So i think that it should be considered as an idea!!!

P.S. i was thinking, thet some time ago , FoE decided to stremline the forum and game . And come up with the solution to match up nicknames here on forum and coresponing world of a server ... and Agent as hard as i looked i couldn't find you on any world in this server!!!

DeletedUser113110

If you knew you would not come with an example of a GB with multiple full sets.

R: Did my idea state- No GBs with full sets?

Except it does not improve the game.

R: List other reasons than 'It is not worth the devs time' and 'it is annoying'.

So you do not even know what the pop-up looks like????
R: Of course I do! It is the same thing as when you get BPs while contributing to others GBs!

Is this the new standard? Every new idea with a filter or an opt-out option?

The idea as is, does not improve the game for all players. That should be the standard, not hey, we just put in everything silly and then make an option to filter or turn it off.

R: I seen to recall you rejecting every single proposal anyone has ever made, so I made an option to that.

Can't help you here. He is from Canada :P
R: That is racist.

DeletedUser99588

Remark about Canadiens... i also don't like that one as it has a subtext in it ...

Are you Canadian? Is English your first language? I have colleagues in Quebec whose first language is French so it's not an unreasonable statement. As far as subtext goes you might be right but you shouldn't presume. If you have a doubt ask the person to clarify before making accusations of racism. I'm sure a moderator will tell you to contact them rather than make the accusation at all but if genuine racist remarks are being made then I personally think it should be called out. The worst case in this scenario is what was meat to be a humorous remark has been taken as an insulting one. People these days do seem to be easily offended without the ability to laugh at themselves.

As a side note, King Jared stated one of my posts wasn't truthful and still hasn't clarified what he meant by it. Whether he was stating that my post was wrong or if I'm a liar. It would be easy for me to assume that he meant I was a liar as he has failed to respond. I will give him the benefit of the doubt though and maybe he just isn't humble enough to admit he was wrong and the content of my post wasn't. Either way I'm not offended but it does seem a common trait for those quick to deprecate others to take offence themselves at the drop of hat.

Agent327

Overlord
P.S. i was thinking, thet some time ago , FoE decided to stremline the forum and game . And come up with the solution to match up nicknames here on forum and coresponing world of a server ... and Agent as hard as i looked i couldn't find you on any world in this server!!!

Don't blame me for your inability to search.

Did my idea state- No GBs with full sets?

Yeah, great. Put in something so I can see which BP jumped from 98 to 99.

R: That is racist.

In that case, so is your avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.