• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: (Other) When getting a BP, get a notification in Event History

Do you support getting a notification after aiding and getting a BP?

• Yes(+1)

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No(-1)

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser113110

BS. In 2 seconds you can see it. When you see it you do not miss it. You failed to see what it said. Still, if you are not smart enough to have a look at it, the way to find out remains the same and is at present better than your suggestion.
Yeah, no.
Anyway you do miss it. I stand firm to a point.

DeletedUser99588

Although you may be right, in mobile its very easy to miss the pop up.

That is under your control. If you want to see them then take your time aiding. Personally I don't think it is worth it and would Aid as quickly as possible and then check my BP's afterwards in inventory.

Hello, I see that we are starting to drift off topic, could we please stick to the topic and stay polite to one another?

Thank you

Are you deleting posts again Mathew? Maybe your forum name should be 'The Purge'.

DeletedUser113110

Anyway. As @mathew0502 pointed out, please stay on topic. Also, a friendly reminder that offending posts, no matter directed at the OP or any other user, will not be tolerated and will be reported. Thank you.
Regards,
KJIII

DeletedUser113110

Let's get back to the topic...
Who wants a notification after they get a BP while aiding?

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
This can be a hassle to some players. So, ...

How? -- Please elaborate.

-----
For example, I'm guessing, you are hunting the last missing piece among the 9 pieces of eight... No, nine of nine...

My guessing is totally logical (reasonable) because it looks as if you want to know whether you have got a BP from aiding and if you do, it seems, that you will stop aiding more? -- Now, if it was not the last piece, surely you will continue hunting for it.

In which case, I vote -1 and propose a BeTtEr alternative...

The FiReWoRks! -- that splash above the town hall, whenever the player enters a new age -- they should use those more often.

When the player has collected a full set of BP, fireworks should be lighted up on top the corresponding Great Building, and a big banner that follows saying "congratulations! You've collected a full set of blueprints!"

Last edited:

DeletedUser113110

I, for one, always get frustrated by not knowing the details.(And also by stubborn people).

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
You keep saying that!!! If you miss the pop-up you do not know you had one!!!! Checking in the way available at the moment is easier than what you suggest!!!!
Actually , when you miss it you actually see it for a split second , but it goes away so fast so you don't see which one was it ... maybe instead of in history it could be done like in inventory when you do one tech and open up a new type of building. Then it shows a lilt number. And when you enter in you see what it is ... maybe it could also show like that when you enter in list of your gb prints ..

DeletedUser99588

Actually , when you miss it you actually see it for a split second , but it goes away so fast so you don't see which one was it ... maybe instead of in history it could be done like in inventory when you do one tech and open up a new type of building. Then it shows a lilt number. And when you enter in you see what it is ... maybe it could also show like that when you enter in list of your gb prints ..

Given a choice I would prefer this but I'm not convinced it is worth the dev time. I would prefer them working on other things but then I guess it's down to Inno to decide what is important. The future of the browser game is going to require them to get HTML working for the majority. It was absolutely awful last time I tried it and the few others I know who have used it said the same. I know others on the forum have had better experiences with it Just need to make it work for all, well close to all anyway.

Agent327

Overlord
Actually , when you miss it you actually see it for a split second , but it goes away so fast so you don't see which one was it

Then you didn't miss it. You just did not see what it was saying. Still current way too find out is easier.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Then you didn't miss it. You just did not see what it was saying. Still current way too find out is easier.
There is no current way... as i will show ...
Webp.net-resizee.jpg
Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

This is currently how you see it and it only shows currently own Bps ... from this there is no real way of knowing was and is there something new ... except in case where you get BP from GB you never previously had ...

Maybe there is smarter things to do ...like removing Blur ... or HTML ... and many other things ... but if there is no " current method " , you can't say there is one!!!!

Agent327

Overlord
This is currently how you see it and it only shows currently own Bps ... from this there is no real way of knowing was and is there something new ... except in case where you get BP from GB you never previously had ...

Better read the idea again.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Better read the idea again.
I know what idea is , but in the same time i am pointg out that you respons how we allready have the same thing , only in different format that it isn't so .

From what i know of people and behaviour is that people usually take part in things that they can give constructive contribution or ....

While i don't want to drift off topic. The idea in general is ok with the added part that Em added that it could be filtered under GB part. From my side there is no need for option to turn it of as non of history events have one.

Last edited:

DeletedUser113110

Ok. 'It is not worth the dev's time to do such a thing' is not a valid reason. Does it really matter how they use their time if it improves the game??

DeletedUser99588

Ok. 'It is not worth the dev's time to do such a thing' is not a valid reason. Does it really matter how they use their time if it improves the game??

Your idea doesn't improve my game it just produces extra clutter in my event records reducing the effectiveness of it. The solution already exists if you are that interested in knowing the bp's from aiding. Wait a few seconds between aiding each player for the pop up to appear instead of racing through them. You have created a problem where one doesn't exist. The developers have already provided you with the means of seeing bp's found as you aid.

Status
Not open for further replies.