• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

when did I start playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15425

hi all, in all my time in this game, I haven't been able to find out when exactly I started FoE. there seems to be nowhere in the profile to look that up, only for the forum... does anyone know how to do this?
thanks

DeletedUser

yep, you do contact support like if you appealing a ban that one, and you ask their ,

DeletedUser110131

Annoying, right? It's pretty much the most basic piece of information that should be on your profile, and it's impossible to find.

Apart from contacting support, you can look up your player profile on third party sites. For instance:

foedb.com won't tell you when you joined, but the timeline feature may refer to an early event, such as an avatar change. Knowing when that happened may help you with an approximate time for when you started playing.
foestats.com provides a list of your guild associations, with dates. If you were quick to join or create a guild, it'll get you pretty close.

Of course, contacting support every time we're wondering about something is the way to go if we want Inno to be make information more available in general. If enough people ask support, sooner or later, it'll be easier to just make it directly accessible to the players.

DeletedUser9168

foestats.com provides a list of your guild associations, with dates. If you were quick to join or create a guild, it'll get you pretty close.
I would love to be able to find out exactly when i joined my current guild - but records here don't go back very far

DeletedUser96901

actually it don't have join dates
the days there are leaving dates :o

the date behind the guild is when you have left that guild
or the current day if you are still in a guild

so if a player has left a guild very early then that date will be close to the date when he started to play
but only if he was long enough in that guild that foestats recognized that he was in that guild

foedb.com won't tell you when you joined, but the timeline feature may refer to an early event, such as an avatar change. Knowing when that happened may help you with an approximate time for when you started playing.
my first action according to that site is in October 2016
but I play since 2012

so almost exact :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110131

actually it don't have join dates
I didn't notice that. Good catch.

my first action according to that site is in October 2016
but I play since 2012
so almost exact
Just four years off. I'd say that's pretty good...? No?

So, my reply was useless. I should've checked the data expiration dates on those sites, before writing anything. All is not lost, though, because someone smarter than me also replied:
Check any emails you receive from FOE. It should say at the bottom "you received this email because you registered on Foe on xx:xx:xx"
Just goes to show what can be achieved when applying one's brain.

Vesiger

Monarch
hi all, in all my time in this game, I haven't been able to find out when exactly I started FoE. there seems to be nowhere in the profile to look that up, only for the forum... does anyone know how to do this?
thanks
You can see the number of days you have been playing via the new 'FOE Fan Club' Achievement (under Special in the achievements section). From which you can work out more or less when you started.

DeletedUser9168

You can see the number of days you have been playing via the new 'FOE Fan Club' Achievement (under Special in the achievements section). From which you can work out more or less when you started.
mine just says i have reached the highest level of this achievement - which doesn't tell me anything helpful!

Greywolf

Sergeant
mine just says i have reached the highest level of this achievement - which doesn't tell me anything helpful!

Same here. We need a precise starting date and time. Otherwise we will be clueless when to celebrate our own in-game anniversaries :D

DeletedUser15425

nope, tried that, it just says i achieved the max there lol.
it must be close to as long as the en server has existed... but wiuld be neat to see when exactly

DeletedUser100065

Really you can just contact support it's a quick and easy process for us to check and let you know.

DeletedUser110195

Or if you're like me and you started less than a year ago(I know the OP didn't, just saying), just check the progress of the FoE Fan Club achieve, not sure how high that goes or if it goes awry if you already had enough days in for gold like social network did for me. Made it fairly easy to pinpoint the exact day I started.

DeletedUser15425

I didn't notice that. Good catch.

Just four years off. I'd say that's pretty good...? No?

So, my reply was useless. I should've checked the data expiration dates on those sites, before writing anything. All is not lost, though, because someone smarter than me also replied:

Just goes to show what can be achieved when applying one's brain.
yes except, what if i registered with another email address than the one i use now? or if i simply don't keep old mails?... jusg how hard can it be, dear FoE, to just have this info in the profile?...why do we even need to search?..

DeletedUser110131

what if i registered with another email address than the one i use now? or if i simply don't keep old mails?
That would stump you, yes. It was still the best suggestion on here. Well, except for calling support, which works, but is inelegant.

jusg how hard can it be, dear FoE, to just have this info in the profile?
I'm toying with the idea that, possibly, once they've played long enough, Inno starts trying to conceal from players how much of their life they've, ahem, "dedicated to the endeavor". It certainly makes sense that having it laid out might send some screaming. I'd hate to learn how much time I've spent on various games...

DeletedUser109475

My fan club stats say 416/730 days, does that mean my account is 416 days old or 730? I know full well I have only had a handful of days without logging in since starting, certainly nowhere near to 300 that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.