• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: When collecting with 5 diamonds it won't collect all buildings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser115071

When you collect with 5 diamonds during the daily calculation it is not collecting all of the production buildings. It gives an error that the daily calculation is running and it stops at Statue of Honor as it has higher priority than some buildings, thus stopping the collection and refreshing your game.

Has anyone from you as well encountered this.
I have setup my alarm to collect today again the same way that I got this error message so I can attach it, but please let me know if you have encountered it.

Dead-Eye

General
I used the feature last night and it worked fine. It even collected my Statue of Honour

Last edited by a moderator:

Emberguard

Legend
Could you provide a screenshot next time?

Given you said it stops at statue of honour sounds like it has something to do with the crowns.

DeletedUser115071

I have opened a ticket. I cannot disclose more information about it.
I will try to make a video of the same and I will update this thread and the ticket.
I was wondering if someone was getting the same error because of that building and the set priority.

DeletedUser

Could the error was reason of any pending GB collection boost ? (like LoA or Blue Galaxy?)
*LoA is irrelevant with SoH - could be a code error though

Last edited by a moderator:

Emberguard

Legend
Both of you, please drop the argument of the correct spelling. It is against the rules to correct grammar. Whoever continues it further will be locked out of this thread permanently. Please get back to the topic regarding diamond collection

Could the error was reason of any pending GB collection boost ? (like LoA or Blue Galaxy?)
SoH doesn't produce supplies. If GB has anything at all to do with it then more likely to be St. Marks as that boosts coins

Last edited:
The 5 diamond collect Will Not Work on fp GB's if the forge points in your bar are above a certain amount - I already tested that - to the loss of the diamonds of course.

However, it does collect all my stuff if I have less than 72 fp's in my bar - Have tested that too and it collected all GB's and SoK's

DeletedUser115071

If I have 5 diamonds and use them to collect while I am above 100FPs, nothing happens, it doesn't notify me that I cannot collect. This needs to be addressed as well later on.
My issue is that it starts collecting but it stopped on the Statue of Honor as it has guild crowns and the daily calculation was running, preventing to be collected from that building and onwards as it's priority for collection is above the other. It actually has a surprisingly high priority given it was only level 2 and this happened.
I have now not collected for a day and above just to prove my point and show you guys about this bug.

PS: IF anyone has question how the 5 diamonds on collecting happens I will explain it to them(if you are wondering about the priority thing)

When that flag is active - it will collect All coins & supplies but not the FP's - it should then go out until Either:

1) more coin & supply bldgs. are ready to collect
2) the bar goes below 100 fp's and there are fp's to collect.

Note: I don't know what happens if a multi-type building (those with fp's & goods and such) is ready to collect and the bar is over 100 fp.
The flag may be active but unable to perform the action. If the diamonds are spent in this scenario - that would be a bug.

DeletedUser115071

The bar was only at 10FPs, it collected 167FPs and stopped during daily calculation and gave me an external error, reloading my page. I have put some of those in a GB and later on when I collected again and daily calculation was not running it collected the rest buildings which were ready for collection at the first point. This is what happened to me.
But in the first place it should have collected either all or none of the buildings.
The thing is I will try to recreate it but I don't know if it's gonna happen as I upgraded the Statue of Honor to level 3, it was to level 2 then. We can only see today at reset what is going to happen while I document it.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
i know what is problem with diamond collecting for sure, you cant have more than 700 FPs in bar no matter what, not even from quests/HC/town collecting/GbG... from anything, so if your town produce over 700 FPs or if amount of what you had in bar + what you should collect from town is over 700 game will show you error (talking from my own expirience in few occasions) so if that was case no need to investigate more.

DeletedUser115071

There is no problem to have more than 700, at least at my end. Actually I have had over 1400FPs in my bar with 5 diamonds collection and HC afterwards + GE.

The problem was that it stopped collecting from the 5 diamonds method and spew me an error that the daily calculation is running and did not collect all of the ready buildings, most of it, because it stopped at Statue of Honor which has guild crowns and higher priority than other buildings.
This has happened to me before but then I had only HoFs which are with the lowest priority in the game and it won't stop you from collecting all the FPs from your town.
Because the priority is basically:
1) FPs
2) Goods
3) Coins
4) Supplies
5) Guild Crows
That is if I am not mistaken. And when you have one that has the highest and lowest priority in a building this happens. It cuts off what it was going to do.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
There is no problem to have more than 700, at least at my end. Actually I have had over 1400FPs in my bar with 5 diamonds collection and HC afterwards + GE.

The problem was that it stopped collecting from the 5 diamonds method and spew me an error that the daily calculation is running and did not collect all of the ready buildings, most of it, because it stopped at Statue of Honor which has guild crowns and higher priority than other buildings.
This has happened to me before but then I had only HoFs which are with the lowest priority in the game and it won't stop you from collecting all the FPs from your town.
Because the priority is basically:
1) FPs
2) Goods
3) Coins
4) Supplies
5) Guild Crows
That is if I am not mistaken. And when you have one that has the highest and lowest priority in a building this happens. It cuts off what it was going to do.
i have 4 SoH, 1x level 5 and 1x level 2 and 2x level 1 and all get collected regular and precise with diamonds and everything works fine.

DeletedUser115071

i have 4 SoH, 1x level 5 and 1x level 2 and 2x level 1 and all get collected regular and precise with diamonds and everything works fine.
Yeah but have you collected exactly at reset?

DeletedUser115071

I have tested it yesterday and have recorded it. As I have an upgraded Statue of Honor to level 3 I am unsure if I can replicate the issue.
I have a lot of visual buga with an error, they are not forcing me to reload the page but I have done so.
Other variable might be that I pressed in the original bug, the button for collecting prior to daily calculation but pressing the button for 1 day at the reset.

Let me know your thought guys.

DeletedUser15986

Collected today on all worlds with 10FP in the bar. more than one world didn't collect properly.

I'm not being paid to alpha-test, so didn't record specifics... but paying premium currency to collect has been working fine to now, so Inno should investigate on their own dime,

Emberguard

Legend
Collected today on all worlds with 10FP in the bar. more than one world didn't collect properly.

I'm not being paid to alpha-test, so didn't record specifics... but paying premium currency to collect has been working fine to now, so Inno should investigate on their own dime,
Oh 10FP, in that case could you put in a support ticket? That’ll allow us to check on the system that it wasnt working properly

Status
Not open for further replies.