• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

When choosing world in the fron page, add "double check" functionality

DeletedUser9655

I am playing only on one world and all the time by mistake I am clicking on the other worlds. Game automatically creates new world and there is no option to close it. Either add "Are you sure blah blah ... " functionality to the front page or just put an option to close the world.

DeletedUser4089

Firstly, you need to edit your post to follow the idea proposal template(link in my sigg)

Secondly, I don't see the need. Worlds you currently play on are marked a different colour, the worlds start with the letters a to G, so it's not that hard to remember which you play on. Having a town on multiple worlds harms no one, and they'll be removed after a month or so if you don't play on them anyway.

DeletedUser7719

My town hall is still standing in World D, and hasn't disappeared yet. IG username: byeordie