• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Wheel of Fortune

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1378

Hi,

Has anyone accepted the quest "Wheel of Fortune"?
I am curious as to what players received as their random award.
I am currently short on coin and don't want to spend it on this if it is going to be frivolous ...

Tanks ...

DeletedUser

I think you eventually get some Goods and Diamonds from it. Can't recall exactly though, sorry.

DeletedUser2974

I believe (and others can correct me if I'm wrong) that it's the same reward for everyone that completes it. I don't remember exactly what I got either. The first few I did didn't give me anything at all, but those were cheap. The ones that cost a decent amount of coins normally give you a lot of goods, some resources, or sometimes even diamonds. It just depends on while quest you have.

Hope this helped. :)

DeletedUser276

so thought I would spill the beans on this one :D though dont expect it alot.

Wheel of Fortune

Description
Let's play a game! It is called Wheel of Fortune! You invest a few coins and get a big surprise gift! It can be very valuable - or not so great!

Starts If
is age HighMiddleAge OR is age LateMiddleAge

Tasks
Pay 4000 coins

Rewards
Randomized

so as you can see... the reward is actually Random but within a set parameter.

DeletedUser1378

I am in HMA. I accepted. I received 10 stone. Not blowin' me away or anything ...

DeletedUser

so thought I would spill the beans on this one :D though dont expect it alot.

Wheel of Fortune

Description
Let's play a game! It is called Wheel of Fortune! You invest a few coins and get a big surprise gift! It can be very valuable - or not so great!

Starts If
is age HighMiddleAge OR is age LateMiddleAge

Tasks
Pay 4000 coins

Rewards
Randomized

so as you can see... the reward is actually Random but within a set parameter.

not really random. it says random but you get SAME goods

DeletedUser

But there's more of these Wheel of Fortune quests from the Jester, aren't there? :confused: Do the first one and then he offers it a couple more times, eventually giving you Diamonds?

DeletedUser1149

I did that one today and got 6000 supplies so sounds random to me :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.