• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Whats with all the massive lag recently?

DeletedUser113278

Game has massive lag recently here in Australia (EN server - S world), whats up? Some upgrades in progress or something?

And no, its not my internet, everything else online working as per normal.

DeletedUser113278

And still no reply from any moderators? This lag is insane, on and off... what’s going on?

Heavy lags for a long time. Maybe since GBG started.
For me the worst lags happen when I want to go to a GB from the message center. Sometimes the game just freezes completely.

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
Because Eve has just become conscious, because the Story is all real...

ERROR. DIGITAL INTRUSION DETECTED. NEED UPDATE. 01101100 01101111 01101100...

latest

Galladhorn

Monarch
I have only noticed slightly slower repsonse on GE – I was pondering if they moved GE to a different part of the their server(s) and directed GbG to the faster ones. But I don´t know much about this stuff.

Fixed my lags. For some reason my monitor was connected to the onboard display port instead of the graphic card :-)) Some trolls must have plugged it in there :-)