• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

What's the worst GB

• Thread starter Deleted member 118885
  • Start date

Emberguard

Legend
You didn’t use my link did you? Just try the link I posted. I bet I know the problem and that the link will fix it without you ever touching ctrl shift n

Last edited:

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
Can we talk about "what is NOT the worst GB"

Royal Albert Hall

It's not the worst but too few people are building it

I need more blueprints. Anyone else wants to level up the RAH on L? Please, contact.

No rush, though. It's a medium to long term plan.

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
open a thread for that if you want to talk about that
I deleted Royal Albert Hall because of lack of space
But right now I have extra space left unused temporarily
I think I should have kept Royal Albert Hall, it has great potential that many do not realize...

Dead-Eye

General
I deleted Royal Albert Hall because of lack of space
But right now I have extra space left unused temporarily
I think I should have kept Royal Albert Hall, it has great potential that many do not realize...
Really? Do explain. I got rid of mine when my HC started pumping out 2 mill plus of supplies every day. I might get rid of the lighthouse too.

Not if your CF is high-level enough. Then those loops will produce supplies, not consume them. :D
Yes. But only if you win enough supplies from the loops. Maybe you only get supplies from every 10-20th loop. Might not be enough to cover the cost of the loops.

Ati2

Legend
Yes. But only if you win enough supplies from the loops. Maybe you only get supplies from every 10-20th loop. Might not be enough to cover the cost of the loops.

You don't start with this with 0 supplies. :D With a little in stash, you'll never run out of supplies. Ask me how I know. :P :D

And I have 2G+ of supplies.

(Which makes me wonder what G is, since billion is B. :D )
G = Giga = 1.000.000.000 (billion)
M = Mega (NOT Million) = 1.000.000 (million)
k = kilo = 1.000 (thousand)

Next after G is T = Tera = 1,000 G = trillion

That's B, for billion. Why use two different letters for the same number? If 2G = 2B, then why use 2G in one place, and 2B in another?

I guess I'm going a bit offtopic here. :D
It's the metric system. You don't use B for billion. You use G for Giga = 1,000 M (million)
M doesn't mean Million though, but Mega = 1.000 k (kilo = thousand)

Billion is Milliard in some countries btw

Last edited: