• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

What's the worst GB

• Thread starter Deleted member 118885
  • Start date

Ati2

Legend
lol i preferred fighting for medals then having that big pile of crap build zeus , Alcatraz and fight a lot will bring you more medals then Colosseum
+ traz eaven if big should be usefull long after you build it
You mean the PvP towers? That gives 25 medals a week. It would take a while to get all medal expansions. :D :D :D

Shad23

Emperor
You mean the PvP towers? That gives 25 medals a week. It would take a while to get all medal expansions.
lol got loads of ways to get medals , invest in GB's , do dailys , GE , quests , ect ...
( dailys , GE , quests ) all have fighting options
25 medals that must be only for IA tower so tech up or get advanced troops and do towers of higher eras you realy don't need Colosseum for medals
anyways on long term for footprint traz is a way beter choice

Last edited:

Shad23

Emperor
Why on earth would anyone age up before unlocking every available medal expansion?!
lol i did and my city ain't that awefull but then again you don't play like everyone anyways , most do but then again no one plays the game in same way
+like i said you don't need to age up to get towers and troops of higher era's

Heroic Name

Private
Hands down worst GB is oracle - why else would they give it away? Other gbs give useful stuff like medals, although Notre Dame would have to be second worst, given as the both give such low levels of happy and supplies. These are gbs when i see them in a city, i plunder:)

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
The medal expansions if unused will be carried over to the next age (in other words, they "stack") -- or so I assume...
Absolutely they do stack up. Unless people are buying diamonds - how are they going to be able to use the expansions provided each age, unless waiting a real long time to get the free diamonds, or buying them. And it is nice knowing I have a bunch of available diamond expansions ready for use, whenever I need them, as I now have been able to collect a couple thousand diamonds, so I can spend them as I need - as opposed to just spending them on the first available items that are available. Still not spending diamonds on Events, but I can now see having them as a backup, if short one or two steps to completing a final event - but otherwise, keep diamonds for expansions as needed.

Ati2

Legend
Only the medals aren't ;)
You can get all the needed medals while still in IA. I'm always surprised by the tiny, tiny cities of people in my (LMA) hood who for some reason don't want to unlock the expansions. I guess there's some kind of challenge in reaching the highest possible age in the game with the smallest possible space in the city...

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
The good kids study the Official Wiki (the bad kids study the Fandom Wiki)

From the study of the Official Wiki It is now ascertained that you will NOT, ever, lose an expansion because you did not unlock it in the age it is attributed to; the saying "an expansion is attributed to an age" only means that that expansion becomes availabe upon entry into that age and it does not imply that that expansion expires by the end of that age (i.e., entry into the next age). No, it does not expire. It remains available until end of game or until when you place it, whichever is earlier.

P.S. How's my explanation? Does it now sound much more professional than my "Deepity Thoughts" thread? :D

From the study of the Official Wiki It is now ascertained that you will NOT, ever, lose an expansion because you did not unlock it in the age it is attributed to; the saying "an expansion is attributed to an age" only means that that expansion becomes availabe upon entry into that age and it does not imply that that expansion expires by the end of that age (i.e., entry into the next age). No, it does not expire. It remains available until end of game or until when you place it, whichever is earlier.

P.S. How's my explanation? Does it now sound much more professional than my "Deepity Thoughts" thread? :D
Victory (medal) expansions don't become available upon entry into an era. They are not "attributed to an era". As Ember wrote above " all medal expansions are available from the start ".
Same with the Premium (diamond) expansions. They are all there from the start. But you can only build two per age.
The expansions that are "attributed to an era" are "reward expansions". You get them from the maps or from techs, and you unlock them with coins or diamonds.

Last edited:

Ev4ma

Captain

I can't access the official wiki

Powe

Brigadier-General
Hands down worst GB is oracle - why else would they give it away? Other gbs give useful stuff like medals, although Notre Dame would have to be second worst, given as the both give such low levels of happy and supplies. These are gbs when i see them in a city, i plunder:)
How can it be worse when ND is less efficient?

Powe

Brigadier-General

It doesn't, because you're wrong.