• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

What's the worst GB

• Thread starter Deleted member 118885
  • Start date

r21r

Major-General
So do fights, and you're done with those in 3 clicks—okay, 30 now with this gorgeous update. Negos still take more time and clicks to do.
i remember on January or so, Agent saying me : "noob, negotiations give more rewards than fights" hahaha :'D

Ati2

Legend
I think the worst GB is the Colosseum

Colosseum has its uses in early game. You need all the medals you can get to expand your city and unlock all medal expansions without having to rush through the ages. There is a certain point when you delete this GB, but until then, it's pretty good for a new city.

Ev4ma

Captain
Colosseum has its uses in early game. You need all the medals you can get to expand your city and unlock all medal expansions without having to rush through the ages. There is a certain point when you delete this GB, but until then, it's pretty good for a new city.
So is the ood

legend9182

Major-General
I would say for few days until you get a arc. Because using arc level 1 too you can get more medals.

Ati2

Legend
I would say for few days until you get a arc. Because using arc level 1 too you can get more medals.
Some people prefer the Arc as one of the first GBs to build. I don't. :) But if you're playing on multiple worlds, then I guess you don't have much of a choice.

Shad23

Emperor
Hmm? It's awesome if you don't want a stamp-sized city early on.
lol i preferred fighting for medals then having that big pile of crap build zeus , Alcatraz and fight a lot will bring you more medals then Colosseum
+ traz eaven if big should be usefull long after you build it