• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Whats the point??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

What makes this world different from the first one?? Besides having a second city under your control??

DeletedUser

Well some people that played closed beta would like to start over with all other players :) so there's their chance :)

DeletedUser

That makes no sense, since this game has no competitiveness at all. Its like farmiville with optional battles (i hope its just temporary)

DeletedUser

Zeromos, you will learn over time, that a lot of layout of your city planning, the way you battle the IA, and pretty much all aspects of the game, can be resource consuming if you have done something wrong, or used a lot of resources to "redo" your village.

And maybe some one have learned that you can move your buildings around, instead of delete them and rebuild them.
So all in all i see many reason for a start over. Me myself is at the 2. round for starting an account ;-)

DeletedUser38

I joined the new world as well. I was planning on joining the next world anyway to redo my city. I had screwed up so much things at the start haha...

Anyway, Im sure it will be as fun as the first one ;)

DeletedUser

I just joined the game in this world. Looks pretty fun so far. I conquered a province. Should i be proud? :cool:

DeletedUser

hihi well every victory is well.... a victory, so you can gloat i guess ;-)

DeletedUser180

That makes no sense, since this game has no competitiveness at all. Its like farmiville with optional battles (i hope its just temporary)
You do realize this is a beta version right? This isn't the final cut. There is a bit of strategy involved, including the battles...and while it may not be clear to see now, I can see how it will play out in the future.

On another point, this game, is a casual game, with battles. Innogames is actually well rounded, having played many of their games. While I enjoyed TW and Grepo (grepo mainly) they took up to much time. The politics and drama got old. This game is a good mixture of Lagoonia and grepolis for those of us who want a different gaming experience, but enjoy using our noggins. I think to judge a game prior to its final version is rather short sighted. There are still many things left to be unveiled I am sure from Inno. They are a lot of things, stupid and short sighted isn't one of them.

DeletedUser

Being Beta Is not so much for your own enjoyment but to help 'Inno' improve it to the liking of the masses.

How would you feel if one of your ideas was implemented in the final game design/setup.

I would feel great. so, instead of being negative, get your thinking caps on and put your ideas into print.

regards to you all,
from,
Eliza.

DeletedUser

Everyday, I'm WARRIOR!

What's the point? The point is to build the most awesome city and have the most powerful army.

Tomorrow I'm going to get some warriors. I hope the combat get real interesting later on, because I want to team up and work together.

DeletedUser

Everyday, I'm WARRIOR!

What's the point? The point is to build the most awesome city and have the most powerful army.

Tomorrow I'm going to get some warriors. I hope the combat get real interesting later on, because I want to team up and work together.

Great, it is obvious that your glass is half full not half empty.

DeletedUser

Everyday, I'm WARRIOR!

Good thing you're building up! Some of my friends would like to have a word with you.

DeletedUser

this game is for now just so weird but i can see that it is getting better and i love that you can choose how you build your city
i'll be sticking to this game for a long time from now on even if pvp isnt going to happen

DeletedUser

Just don't bother buying Diamonds at all. The system is not automated so it takes a very long time before Game Staff actually credit your account with the Diamonds you bought.

Status
Not open for further replies.