• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Whats that gray square

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5026

Hey Serene Doge,

Your question has been asked and answered before; you can read about it here: (click me)

Cheers,
L.R.

DeletedUser

well to me they are for that players polish/motivate activity, if they have 24h cooldown they should be ticked

DeletedUser5026

Hey Serene Doge,

If you do want to propose that as an idea, I suggest you start a thread at the Ideas section. In any case, I don't quite get what you mean by "players polish/motivate activity". Perhaps you might want to elaborate in a thread over there.

Cheers,
L.R.

DeletedUser

Hey Serene Doge,

If you do want to propose that as an idea, I suggest you start a thread at the Ideas section. In any case, I don't quite get what you mean by "players polish/motivate activity". Perhaps you might want to elaborate in a thread over there.

Cheers,
L.R.

I think they are there cos they already have an idea, proposing a new one shouldnt be related to gray square I beliave.
Mine is a guess, we see our action cooldown with that player, but we dont see their action cooldown with us, so as an assumption when someone polish/motivate us that box will be ticked for 24 h :)

There have been suggestions made for uses for that little grey square already. It even looks like one has been moved to the "Great Ideas" section: http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?8339-Visual-aid-to-help-you-distinguish-players

So maybe there will be a use for it soon!

lol nice exatly the thing I thought:D

DeletedUser

I'll close this thread as it has been discussed before. Please follow the link(s) that have been given already in the posts above.

Status
Not open for further replies.