• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

What's happening in GBG

Groovy Prof

Corporal
This last GBG has returned a massive drop in rewards for battles won / successful negs.
I can do 8 battles and get no bonuses.....the bonuses are minimal anyway but at least they are something
It's hard enough getting guild members to participate normally, but now with fewer rewards, it's a joke.
Why waste troops or goods for nothing? Where is the incentive ...or even come to that, the enjoyment?
Soon there won't be a need to boycott (as per suggestions in other threads) as no one will bother with it.
At the moment it's sheer frustration and for no benefit. Which in my mind = why bother

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
its about time they started to nerf the goodies given out, its been like an xmas bonanza for to long,

Groovy Prof

Corporal
On the contrary I think if your spending 20 of each goods for a negotiation an insignificant reward is the least you should expect
Plus if it costs 3-4 units that's a fair old amount of coins and supplies to replace for those at lower levels.
It's fine for those with 5 million points plus as the loss is negligible, but for those below this it is costly with no benefit.
Especially those below 100k and can be extremely off putting.
You see it all the time in our guild, those with lower points might do a few, then the onus is on the members with the most points to achieve anything.
I think the rewards are key to including and encouraging lower ranked players to take part.