• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

What x.p point's are Gained from fighting!

• Thread starter DeletedUser9815
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9815

So was wondering what is the algorithm for Battle point's too x.p....I have looked about and found this:
How are the points for the global ranking calculated?
Points are currently calculated like this:
- Supplies + Coins pickup / 300
- Battle points / 50
- Each building gives building points. Remember that tearing down buildings will cost you points.

But going by this you would gain no more x.p for taking down 8 trebs, than you would for hitting 2 spearmen!
Can you enlighten me pls..:confused:

DeletedUser

I think you mistook the slash in those lines for "equals" :)

However:
- for supplies & coins you must divide the total pickup by 300, which will give you the points for the ranking (you call this xp)
- for battles you must divide the total battlepoints by 50 to get the points
- each building gives a certain amount of points when built

Hope that explains it better :)

DeletedUser5026

Hey THUNDERWOOD,

You're confused because you're mixing up player points and battle points. Each unit killed in battle is worth a certain amount of battle points. The more advanced the unit, the more the points. Taking damage reduces the battle points obtained. Having 140% happiness gives you 120% more battle points. This is an old statistics table which shows the battle points for each unit: (click me). It is considered to be outdated because it does not include Colonial Age units; however, from personal observation, most of it is still valid.

Back to your question, if you took down 8 trebuchets, that would give you (8 x 540 = 4320) battle points. Taking down 2 spearmen would give you (2 x 120 = 240) battle points. So, you gain more battle points taking down 8 trebuchets than 2 spearmen.

Now, in terms of player points (for global ranking). Taking down 8 trebuchets gives you (4320 / 50 = 86) player points. Taking down 2 spearmen gives you (240 / 50) = 5 player points. You still gain more by taking down 8 trebuchets.

Of course, all these calculations are based on the assumption that you do not take a single hit, and your citizens are enthusiastic.

Cheers,
L.R.

Status
Not open for further replies.