• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

What unrefined goods are produced from GBs when you are in SAV?

Knight of ICE

Goods one age higher than the unrefined goods you got when you were in SAM.

Lady Win

Private
Thank you for responding. I am asking the question because I don't know how the unrefined goods work. What did I get in SAM?

Madmire

Private
GB unrefined goods are current age -3, so the answer to your question (for those GB's that produce unrefined goods as one of their abilities) is Virtual Future goods.

There are several GB's that indirectly acquire goods as one of their abilities (Seed Vault, Himeji Castle, Space Carrier, Truce Tower, Temple of Relics, maybe others) which are usually of your current age, with a couple of exceptions. You'll have to read their ability descriptions carefully to see whats going on with them.

Lady Win

Private
Madmire thank you for responding. I think what is confusing me is that Virtual Future are refined goods not unrefined goods. So it would seem that the description should be both refined and unrefined goods?

Knight of ICE

Thank you for responding. I am asking the question because I don't know how the unrefined goods work. What did I get in SAM?

GB's give unrefined goods from the Modern Era on. Are you saying you did not notice till you reached SAV?

Lady Win

Private
GB's give unrefined goods from the Modern Era on. Are you saying you did not notice till you reached SAV?
Not I am not saying that. I know they give unrefined goods. I am trying to obtain clarification on just what unrefined goods. Madmire has answered the question and I have replied. Thank you so much for your help

Knight of ICE

Are you saying that your surprised someone advanced to SAV not knowing what unrefined goods are
I'm not at all surprised

Sometimes I still get surprised. Must be caused by how I play the game.

Not I am not saying that. I know they give unrefined goods. I am trying to obtain clarification on just what unrefined goods. Madmire has answered the question and I have replied. Thank you so much for your help

From Modern age on, they supply the unrefined goods you need. When you move up in age, so do the unrefined goods suplied you need. How did you not see that?

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Are you saying that your surprised someone advanced to SAV not knowing what unrefined goods are
I'm not at all surprised
Agreed, I am not surprised either. Too many people keep attempting to race through this game, and have no idea what is going on and cannot afford to advance, or understand what the quests are asking for. But,I suppose that is the reality of this next up and coming generation - just race through life and worry about the repurcussions later! lol The future is going to be in a sad state of affairs.

joesoap

Major-General
its easy to get to SAV & be confused
i always thought that refined goods were current age, ready made, current age goods & from ME unrefined goods were the earlier aged goods that you needed to make current age goods, however from SAM the gbs give neither, space goods are made in the colony & require special goods, mars ore, asteroid ice etc so the gb description that says "*provides unrefined goods needed to produce goods from the current age" is wrong, the descrition should be "we are too lazy to update the gbs & keep them useful so instead we will give you goods from 3 ages back"