• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

What time is it?

• Thread starter DeletedUser110269
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110269

Hey guys,
How do I paricipate in the rolling event quest? and how do I win?

Last edited by a moderator:

Amy Steele

General
Hey Happy, you compete in the rolling forum contest by posting in the latest thread. Even once the competition is closed on a Sunday night UK time (as with this week's competition) your posts will still count towards the upcoming week's competition, so please do get posting in that thread!

Anyone who posts at the randomly chosen time, or within 2 minutes either side of it will win that week's prize. In the case of a closed competition, as currently, your post will count towards the next competition, so the prize may vary from the one stated at the start of the thread. A new thread will be posted sometime today, and the winner(s) of the closed competition announced. However, as previously mentioned, you can already enter the new competition by posting in the existing (latest) thread

DeletedUser110269

So, if I post @ 2.50 and you chose the time 2.50, would I win.

Amy Steele

General
Yes, if your post is posted at 2:50 am, and the chosen time is 2:50 am, you would win.

All times are in UK time zone, so depending which time zone you are in, your post may not look like it was posted at the winning time. For example your post in the current thread was posted at 10:50 am UK time

Status
Not open for further replies.