• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

What the !?!?!

DeletedUser

Hi guys!
Yesterday i saw something really ...you know: what the...
I thought of buliding new roads.I started to build PATHS and after that something came wrong AN INTERNAL PROBLEM!!!
Please help IT'S FOR THE GOOD OF MY ROADSSS!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

*Sigh* I had this problem before, but fully can't remember how to fix it. Try placing one road at a time (for about 5 times) then do what you normally do

DeletedUser1094

Remember... you need to click twice, when laying a path/road. First to mark where the road should start, second to mark where the road shall end. Even if it's only 1 tile of path, you need to click twice. Once on the tile itself, second on the "cancel option" on top of the screen.

DeletedUser

HEH...It's working!!!I sold trails and put there paths..AND IT'S WORKING!!!TNX :D