• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

What should I keep/sell?

Epic Builder x1000

Second Lieutenant
Screenshot (12).png
Screenshot (11).png

Cuthwolf

Captain
Agreed with Powe - definitely road efficiencies to be made, Have buildings needing two lanes near the TH to minimise roads and go for straight lines.

I would lose the shrines, inefficient compared with recent event buildings and take many reno/1-up kits to upgrade.

Lord Grok

Master Corporal
Sell the wishing wells and all except one rogue den to AD, blow up the victory towers and watch fires. Destroy Babel as soon as you have something better to put in the spot.

And redesign your city you have too many cross cross roads, ideally you want one vertical or horizontal road and then multiple side roads coming off that. Every time you complete a block you’re wasting space with roads.

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
First of all, I want to show off that I recognize some buildings from their look. 1) The town hall is Progressive town hall. 2) There are a lot of Confectionaries (or Large Confectionaries). 3) Gunsmith is past age production building.

The confectionary, I don't know, is it good, is it efficient in terms of supplies/tile?

Now the Gunsmith. I once kept some, too, and use them in lieu of the blacksmiths for "finishing xx production xx times" quests as well as for its original purpose -- supplies. But really, the supplies, while better than blacksmiths, are also negligible when outdated by even only one age. So, one might as well opt to the even smaller sized blacksmiths for quests only and forget about the actual supplies.

In my main city, I now have some (OK only 3) base cidar mills. In terms of size, they are 3x2, just like the Gunsmith. In terms of category, they are special production buildings, just like the confectionary. I have Cidar mill upgrade kits but do not plan to use any. Cidar mill when upgraded first of all its size grows and second of all its production options change.

Another characteristic of Confectionaries and Cidar mills alike, is that they can be upgraded to the current age, so as to be able to not only complete "xx production xx times" quests, but also "production xx times in production buildings of your age / the previsous age" quests. Gunsmiths/Blacksmiths cannot fit this purpose.

So all in all, there is no reason to keep the Gunsmiths.