• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

What level for GB

Havik79

Corporal
How do you know what level is right for GB, so basically which of these are worth pushing on, and to where.
Chateau, level 10.
LoA, level 7.
Babel, level 13, yeah that was before I got capitol.
ToR, level 15.
Zeus, level 8.
CoA, Level 7.
SMB, level 5.
CDM, level 4, only went in 2 days ago.
DT, level 7.
Capitol, level 7, had all the bp so went with that instead of inno, which at the time I had 2BP.
Kraken, level 5.
Arc, level 7.
Traz currently level 8, working on this.

My small guild does ge competitively, so do all of level 1 fighting, then level 2 3 and when needed level 4 negotiating, been doing more and more pvp, just for prestige, never plunder, do 3x hatter, 1 x 77FP, 1x collect supplies, 1x collect coins, x amount of unbirthday recurring each day.

I am guessing LoA, Babel, and SMB are high enough level.
Figure ToR can stay as it is, 3.6k in people so capitol on stay as well.
Probably guessing the rest to level 10, but which ones are worth going past level 10.
I do at least 80FP a day in guild swaps.
After recent advice I am doing more with rogues in fights instead of 2 fast, 2 heavy, 2 art, 2 ranged.

Oh yeah and I am in ME.

Agent327

Overlord
Why do you keep asking this? It's not like you really take the advice

When it comes to fighting, I just hit auto battle and hope for the best.

In that case all GB's that give an attack bonus as high as you can.

On that Capitol you just wasted 7 levels of fp's.

DeletedUser113901

Arc level 80
Other depend on your playstyle .
( edited )

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

Overlord
Arc level 80
Traz level 50
Château level 65
Zeus level 10
Aachen level 10
CDM level 10
Kraken level 30
Rain forest level 30
St Mark level 25
ToR level 35
Build other GBs if you fancy but it's not that important .

You got to be joking. What era are you in?

DeletedUser113901

Changing it . Playstyle is not the same for everybody .

Last edited by a moderator:

vikingraider

Emperor
I'd get Arc to level 80 first. Then you should have loads of fps to play with. If you're a fighter, level Zeus, CoA and CdM to 10.

DeletedUser109950

I have noticed that some players get annoyed if you contribute the final forge point that levels up their Great Building. Is this just an etiquette issue or is there an actual advantage to the player who completes his own GB?

Havik79

Corporal
Both, but it depends on the building, for example, lets say you point the last FP on my Kraken, well then that auto levels it, but if you leave me to put it on, when it comes to collection time I collect my 4FP, then put the last FP on and it levels, giving me a second collection/double dip, now imagine someone has a much higher Kraken and misses out on maybe 50FP, you would get mad too.

On the other hand, Zues/ToR when they level up give nothing other than attack boost/relic chance boost, so most people don't care about those.