• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

What is your favorites military units

DeletedUser111675

In here you can discuss about your favorites military unit, also you can talking about military strenght and weakness.
NOTE: Everyone can give me strike team animation? because i love it

Sorry when you don't understand my english

DeletedUser111675

My favorite troop is "strike team". Strike are advantage against artillery and heavy and have lot of armor when stay on tree. But easly encounters with helicopter

I love strike team but don't have it, because i am still on industrial age

DeletedUser15986

Hover Tank, especially after the Railgun was nerfed.

I like the Strike Team building a lot though, because it gives the highest attack bonus per square.

DeletedUser96901

8 eels
autobattle. won.
never was defeating all neighbors faster than now

DeletedUser113901

Rogues are best . Snipers ( PE ) are not bad too , I recently defeated 10 times 1 manta , 1 dragoon drone and 6 rogues with 8 of them without losing any .
Worst : any unit with rapid deployment skill .

Last edited by a moderator:

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
My favorative military units is siege weapons, a.k.a. the artilleries.

They often leave enemy units with not chance of retaliation.

[For best enjoyability, this reply post should probably stop here, and be short and concise, and pertinent]

[But I rave on]

I am now freshly stepped into a new age, the Early Middle Age, and the Mounted Archers look very cool.

I built a lot of Mounted Archer Range in a go, without experiment first. They are very costly in terms of supply.

The results, not so good! They die easily and takes a long time to re-recruit. No advantage even though I am fresh into a new age which means I am mostly fighting against armies of a lower age.

But maybe it is because I haven't mastered the techniques to correctly use them yet.

Like with the artillery, to learn how to use them, you can first look at and study the Auto Fight.

Auto Fight is not good for player with experience, even a little experience, I guess, but if you are entirely new to a certain type of unit, there is a lot that can learned from Auto Fight.

For example, with the artillery, the Auto Fight always sends the Artillery to the corners of the map. In one corner, they can only be Melee-attacked from two sides, out of the total six sides in total. I had not thought of that before I watch the Auto Fight.

Also, with the artilley (this I learned by myself) pay attention to the turns, and attach the enemy unit that is about to move... how clever! But hey, that is only the "first layer" of the tactic. The second layer (the advanced lessons) is that you don't want to attack the next enemy unit that you can only wound, non-fatally, but rather the next-next unit that you can kill (with two hits, in two turns)!

What is the techniques with the Mounted Archers, then? I think I haven't discovered them yet.

Hover tanks or nail storm

I'm now inclined to think mounted archers are a waste of time, and their barracks a waste of real estate?
Depends on your boosts, I do all of ge1 on my ema city with mounted archers on auto, their defence is pants but they move first and you can take out most of the enemy before they even start

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
To all those how say "rogues". I would like to know what can you defeat with a 8 rogues army xD
Hover Lover Tank.