• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

What is the worst building in your opinion?

Forwandert

Major-General
Quite a few event buildings give happiness. I have hardly built my traz up yet and lvl 80 inno but dont struggle with happiness probably about 50k over constantly with 80k pop.

Emberguard

Legend
Each individual thread doesn't need to explicitly state "please share your opinions" in order for discussion to be allowed. Thread will be cleaned up momentarily

Discussion value: Worst building, agree or disagree and why.

DeletedUser112882

May I suggest a building that doesn't exist?
I was always wondering why the Tomorrow Era doesn't have any road technology...

as for worst building, - blacksmiths , a necessary evil for some to get through events. My dynamic tower doesn't like them one bit. Could you imagine if future events had production requirements that needed all of them done in same age or 1 below? Ouch.

DeletedUser111428

+1 to Coliseum; with a smaller space it might get more love from some players in early Eras :)

DeletedUser

Alcatraz on lvl 3 :P
it takes 10x7 whille it produces less units than military buildings of most Eras.
(when i see it in Iron Age i know that the player is trolling lol)

Shad23

Emperor
:P
it takes 10x7 whille it produces less units than military buildings of most Eras.
military buildings you have a max limit build up your traz it will give you a lot more troops then those military buildings can ever give you

DeletedUser

military buildings you have a max limit build up your traz it will give you a lot more troops then those military buildings can ever give you
i make 200 units a day from my military buildings , i doubt traz will ever give me those units sir

Shad23

Emperor
i make 200 units a day from my military buildings , i doubt traz will ever give me those units sir
if you up it enough it can + i bet your military buildings combined take more space then a traz + 1 military building so i guess your town is stil low lvl and low era

DeletedUser

if you up it enough it can + i bet your military buildings combined take more space then a traz + 1 military building so i guess your town is stil low lvl and low era
Yes but i already said that didn't i ? :P
Traz lvl 3 is the most useless Building for me !!!

DeletedUser

yea cause it's only lvl 3 lol lvl it and it will become usefull lol
so we agree to something :P
Do Not Build Traz unless you have the FP's to make it work !!!!!! Because in most Eras the space it takes gives less units than military Buildings !!
Its a must Have but like Arc, its not that good (more of a waste of space and FP's) on low levels !

DeletedUser

If it's in a lower era then the space it uses would also be compensating for the Cultural buildings you'd be able to remove. Not just military
agreed
i just want to add that Event Buildings provide enough Happiness thats why i didn't even refaired to that !
(Inno Tower + Alcatraz on low levels is the best way to make your City unefficient in Iron Age !)

Cuthwolf

Captain
if you have Traz and do your fair share of batles Gaea Statue is absolutely useless
hope you get my point here traz gives enough hapiness + troops for you to get as much medals as if you had Gaea Statue
+1 for Gaea Statue. I built it and took it to L20 [facepalms]