• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

What is the worst building in your opinion?

DeletedUser116654

No building is useless for certain people under specific circumstances.
At most they are for temporarily use why should that be not good?
Is this a FoE bashing thread?

Ones trash is an other’s treasure.
Who said this thread was about useless building(s)? This thread is about worst building in your opinion(s). Worst is not useless, don't confuse the two very different terms.

DeletedUser

Who said this thread was about useless building(s)? This thread is about worst building in your opinion(s). Worst is not useless, don't confuse the two very different terms.

I consider this a pretty provocative and rude topic with the soul purpose to slander your game platform.

DeletedUser

I consider this a pretty provocative and rude topic with the soul purpose to slander your game platform.
This diesn’t sound as an advisory topic but rather as an invite to rant.
??
So we need to find all buildings wonderful and magnificent just to make sure we're nice enough to the game?

Everyone knows that there are better and worse buildings. Talking about which buildings you consider bad isn't rude or ranting, it's just talk about the game.

DeletedUser

??
So we need to find all buildings wonderful and magnificent just to make sure we're nice enough to the game?

Everyone knows that there are better and worse buildings. Talking about which buildings you consider bad isn't rude or ranting, it's just talk about the game.

Obviously not but by the way this is put together it is neither informative or polite and as such pointless.
If it was for advisory purpose a Q&A for specific players would be much more appreciated and appropriate.

DeletedUser

But by all means don’t let me stop you with whatever you guys try to achieve o_O

DeletedUser

Obviously not but by the way this is put together it is neither informative or polite and as such pointless.
If it was for advisory purpose a Q&A for specific players would be much more appreciated and appropriate.
I can understand that. It is probably not the most informative format possible. That being said, I don't think it's unpolite or pointless. This forum is to discuss the game, and we're discussing a particular aspect of the game. Could be done better? Most likely. Is it out of place? It doesn't seem so to me.

DeletedUser

I can understand that. It is probably not the most informative format possible. That being said, I don't think it's unpolite or pointless. This forum is to discuss the game, and we're discussing a particular aspect of the game. Could be done better? Most likely. Is it out of place? It doesn't seem so to me.

True I agree perhaps this is a cultural difference.
I am not used to this.

DeletedUser

Is it because of the way it changes the game?

Actually because I was positive it was not mentioned yet and the OP wanted it like that ;)
But yes it changed the game a great deal but that’s perhaps an other subject :)